The last stand

Elizabeth (Lizzie) P.O.V

It was getting dark as I lead my pack to the top of the hill. We were supposed to wait for the other Alphas to get here, then we would sneak into the vampire village, as far as possible, until we found the witch house, where Harry had told us all the witches was staying. Then we would take them out.

Hopefully that would cause most of the vampires that were keot under a spell to fight back, but we knew that some would take of.

"Queen Elizabeth, all packs are ready, we count 560 wolves" An Alpha from Norway said.

"Thank you Alpha Erik" I sighed, this wasn't gonna be an easy fight.

"I have heard that numbers do not win wars, soldiers do" Jacob said as he came up behind her. He had managed to get Kristen to stay back in the house together with Emily and the twins, though she wasn't happy, she accepted it.

"Though I'm sure they helps" I murmured, making the Alpas around me chuckle. We gathered all the packs together, and the Alphas and I stood in front of them.

"Today is the day we all have been fighting for, we all have been waiting for. We have been at war with the vampires for 200 years, even though our King Rex, may his wolf forever run with the Goddess, had good reasons to start it, we now have an even better reason to end it. We have figured out that most of the vampires we are gonna fight tonight hates the war just as much as we do. The vampires in there are young, and under a powerfull spell, if we manage to take out the withces that are staying inside the town, we will have hundreds of vampires fighting with us, to take down the vampire lords that we have been fighting for so long. Tonight is our night, we will fight until last wolf, we will not be weak, we will show the vampire lords and their witches that they can not mess around with us, because we will not bow down to them. They may have bigger numbers than us, but we have the bravery of a tousand men, the power of a hundred bears, and we have the blessing of the Moon Goddess on our side. I am not saying this is going to be an easy battle, and I can't promise you that we will all egt out of here alive. But if you fight for your parents, your mate, your childre, grandchildren, if you fight for your pack and our race, then I promise that you will be remembered, and your soul will run freely with the Goddess and you be, a true hero. THIS IS THE LAST STAND! AND WE WILL ACCEPT VICTORY, AND VICTORY ONLY!" I spoke to the crod, hoping to lighten them up, and it seemed to work. 

Everyone was ready, warming up their muscels, smiling, laughing and getting ready for the battle of a life time.

We were sneaking into the city by the help of some of Niall's best friends, and it surprised me to see that Tiffany, the fan I befriended and Jasmine, the girl Eleanor had bewithced. I was going in the front together with two Alpha's and Jacob, we were all getting foreward pretty quickly, and surprisingly, we weren't seen by anyone. The guys did a pretty good job at emptening the streets.

We reached the witch house and split up, surrounding the place. I opened the mind link between me and the other Alphas.

'Now' I whispered in their minds, and they motioned to their pack members to attack, which they did. The doors were kicked in and the withes started to scream, Tiffany and Jasmine helped us in the attack and we disposed of the withces, one after one. I ripped of one of the foul womens heads, and as I turned around, I was met my the meaniac grin of Eleanor Calder.

I growled and the fur on my neck shot up. She cackled and threw her head back before she slung a ball of fire towards me. I doged her attack and lunged for her throath. I was positivly surprised as I felt her flesh between my teeth, and I was fast to bite down and seperate her head from her body. Not long after, many vampires had joined us in destroing the witches, obviously those who were kept under a spell.