Back home

Elizabet's P.O.V

I had sent my pack out to look for intruders, so Sparrow and I were alone.

We decided to go to the mall.

While we walked, we ended up in an awkward silence.

“Sooooooooo, what were you doing in the woods?” I asked her.

“I’m not sure actually. I got hungry, so I went down to the kitchen to eat something, but the food didn’t help, so I drank some. But that didn’t help either. Suddenly my body just walked, or ran, out of my house. I didn’t have any control over my body. I ran into the woods, and after a while I found myself doing something I would find disgusting” she said, she were about to continue, but stopped herself.

I thought about what she and figured out that she most have been drinking something, or, someone.

When I thought about it, Sparrow was really beautiful. Her honey brown hair reached her chest and she had brown eyes that reminded me of Emily.

“Well, I have something to show you tonight, but now, let’s shop till we drop” I laughed and ran into the mall.

We got ALOT of stuff, and I’m sure we won’t need half of it.

After our crazy shopping trip, we went back to Rex's house, he had agreed to let Sparrow stay, and to show her our powers.

“Omg, Lizzie, where have you been?” Asked a worried Jake when we got back.

“Calm down Jake, we went out sopping” I said.

“Oh” was his genius answer.

“So, what did you want to tell me?” Sparrow asked me.

“Follow me Arrow” I said and grabbed her hand.

Arrow was one of the nicknames I used on her after our girls day out.

I also used Spar.

“Okay, now I’m getting worried you’re going to kill me” she laughed.    

“Don’t worry” I said, and joined her laugh.

We reached the clearing were we met her the night before.

“Okay, now, you have to promise me not to freak out and scream and make a lot of noise” I told her and walked some meters away from her.

“Okay” she answered me.

I looked at her one last time, and then I turned, she took a scared step backwards but she didn’t run.

I looked at her again, she looked straight back.

I turned back and walked over to her.

“Wow” was all she said.

“Yeah, wow” I answered.

“Look, Liz. I have something to tell you too” she breathed.

“What?” I asked

“I think… I think I might be a… a vampire” she mumbled, not sure if she should believe herself or not.

“You know what Spar, your right, you are a vampire. And you stink like hell” I giggled.

“You doesn’t smell of roses either Liz” she laughed.

“Well, we should get back now, I’m sure they’re starting to get worried” I said and started on the ten minutes long walk back to Rex’s house.     

While we walked, I told her about the vampire community, the war and the vampire body/habits.

She told me a little about herself, like that she loved dansing and had lived in this town her entire life.