7. Truth or dare and Shared emotions

Elizabeth P.O.V

I am pretty sure that I sat in my bed for nearly two hours straight, just reading the books Michael came with. They all said basically the same thing, that female vampires had mental powers, while males’ powers were more physical, they also mentioned that not all vampires have special powers, but some might have certain traits that could stand out stronger than others. All of the books also said that you should avoid vampires at all costs, which could be a difficult advice to follow, as I'm now sharing a house with a bunch of them.

I put down the book I had been looking through and picked up the pack register, randomly flipping through the pages, just looking for anything that might catch my interest. And I found something alright. It was in the back of the book, where we kept record on newly changed wolves' first kill. We kept track on when the kill, took place, where it happened, who was killed and who killed them.

And I had just opened at the page that listed out my first kill.

Vampire killed: Aicha Malik

Vampire Clan: Mighty Midnight Clan (Daughter of Lord Malik)

Killed by: Elizabeth Wolf

Wolf pack: The Royal Pack (Princess, daughter of deceased Beta couple Oliver and Cathrine Wolf)

Rating: Princess, future Alpha Queen

Shit, if the boys find this book, especially this page, I'm dead, and if Zayn finds it first, then I'm worse than dead, whatever that might be. And I'm pretty sure they’d all hate me for all eternity. Something that is understandable, as Zayn's sister probably was a friend of theirs, but I did have a good reason to separate her head from her body. Though I'm not sure anyone downstairs would accept my explanation, so I should probably get this book back to Rex as fast as possible.

'Rex, I need someone to pick up the pack register. I can't have this here. It the vamps fins this it's the perfect hit list for someone seeking revenge' I said through the mind link as I closed the book.

'There's no one that can pick it up this week, you've gotta keep it hidden until then' He answered, and I let out a low groan.

'Fine, but you do know that if anyone of them finds this book, then I'm dead right?' I asked quickly as I walked over to the walk-in-closet I apparently needed. I opened the door and started to look for the most hidden place in the enormous closet.

'I know, good luck' He chuckled, and then he closed the link. I cursed him quietly as I put the book in something that could look like a underwear drawer, and just to make sure that none of the boys would go through the draw, I filled it with the bras and panties I had in my bag, then to make the loss of underwear in my bag look less suspicious, I ended up packing out all my stuff. I was completely lost in my own thoughts, quietly humming some random tunes when a loud knock on the bedroom door caught my attention.

"Hey Lizzie, wanna play truth or dare with us?" Louis asked from the other side. I put way the last shirt and hurried over to the door. Louis almost stumbled in as I opened the door with a wide smile.

"Of course I wanna play" I exclaimed, anything to keep them away from that book, and it's a great chance to get to really know these people.

"So you're not mad at us or anything? Niall got worried when you just disappeared on us" Louis said with a slight frown on his face.

"No I'm not mad, I told you I was gonna read, didn't I?" I questioned him, and he just shrugged his shoulders and turn towards the stairs, and me being the mature 15 year old princess I am, ran past him to reach the living room first, and Louis, being the mature adultdish figure he is, decided to race me to it.