Recording

Elizabeth's P.O.V

About five minutes after I threw Greg across the room, Emma freaked out. She was quite slow. But I had a hard time trying to calm her down.

She screamed at me for not telling her, and I had to assure her that I was only protecting me and my friends, cause after all, her father was a vampire lord.

Bobby had assured me that he wasn't like the other vampire lords, and I kinda avoided to tell him that I was the next Alpha... ops. He also promised not to tell anyone about me. Greg also agreed, after a little fight and after Niall hissed at him countless of times, he also agreed.

Bobby asked Greg why he had called me "Princess." And Greg had answered that since I was Niall's princes, he wanted to call me that as well, but I have a small feeling that he knows about me being werewolf princess.

After a little while, there was a knock on the door, and Greg walked up to answer.

I didn't bother to get up and see, I already knew it was Harry. Cause he stinks.

As we heard Harry's raspy voice, Emma got up and ran to the door.

Bobby, Niall an I decided to let them have their moment. We heard Harry excplain himself, and some of what I heard amused me. He had gotten death threats from the American wolf pack, even after Rex agreed with all the small are alpha's that we were not going to teas or give any vampire clan to attack us in any possible way.

I'll talk with Rex about that one.

After a while, Emma and Harry came into the living room.

"Hey mate, I'm glad you got sorted things out" Niall said and gave Harry this weird guy hand shake thingy.

"Me to" Harry smiled and kissed Emma.

"Ah, young love. I remember when your mother and I was like that. She was the hottest vampire chick in the world" Bobby sighted.

"I'm sorry about you loss Bobby. Niall told me about it" I said, knowing how had it was to lose the people you loved.

"It was hard, but I managed to get over it. Of course i miss her with all my heart every single day, but I'm sure she'd hate me if I just gave up on life... or whatever I am" Bobby said, I could see the tear that slipped out of his eye, but he was quickly whipped it away.

I think it's kinda funny how it was Bobby's mate that was killed, and still it is him that want the war to stop. Someone should learn from him.

We chatted for a while, until I started yawning.

"Come on Princess, let's go home" Niall said and carried bridal style to the car.

I fell asleep on the way home.

*The next day*

I woke up in my bed, alone. Niall must have carried me up here from the car last night. But it could also be a possibility that I could teleport. OR FLY!

OH MY GOD. I'm weird in the mornings.

I looked over at the clock, eleven. God enough.

I got up, not even bothering to put real clothes on, and just went down stair in my PJ.

I took a surprised step back, as I looked up. And found the most hilarious sight.

I got in just in time to see Niall push Liam backwards of the sofa, after Liam had shoved a cupcake in his face. Liam let out a small whine. Sparrow and Louis was chasing Sky around, yelling: "YOU'LL NEVER GET AWAY WITH PRANKING SUPERWOMAN AND SUPERMAN YOU FILTHY PEASANT!" Which Liam answered with: " LANGUAGE" Niall was still on the sofa, trying to lick cupcake topping from his nose. And the there is Zayn, who was sitting silently by the kitchen counter while he was texting.