The Story

"Hey babes." I say sitting down at lunch with Marissa and Caroline.

"Hey." They both say in unison.

I sit down and look through the menu even though I get the same thing each time, Chicken Ceasar Salad.

"Hi, my names Andrew I'll be your waiter. Can I start you off with some drinks?" He asks.

I look at him and he's staring at me. "Can I just get a glass of unsweetened ice tea please?" I ask.

"Of course. And for you two?"

"Can I get a coke." Caroline asks.

"Make that two." Marissa says.

"Alright. I'll be right back." He says smiling at me before walking off

I look at Marissa and Caroline.

"What?" I ask.

"Cmon he was totally checking you out." Marissa says.

"No he wasn't."

"Your oblivious. He totally was." Caroline points out.

"Even if he was I'm not looking for a relationship. You seem to forget I just got out of one.."

Flashback

"hey babe. I just picked up the food and am on my way home. Can't wait to see you." I say leaving a voicemail on Wilmer's phone.

Tonights our movie night so I got take out.

I get home and see his car parked in the driveway.

I go inside and get jumped on my buddy.

"Hey buddy... Where's daddy?" I ask rhetorically since he's not gonna "tell" me.

I put the food on the counter and feed Buddy before going upstairs.

"Wil..." I say walking into our room but I'm stopped from my thoughts when I see him and his coworker Aria in MY bed.

I walk out and go downstairs. I go into the kitchen and get my purse and keys. I look at buddy and pick him up too.

"Demi.." Wilmer says running downstairs in his boxers.

"Dont talk to me." I say walking past him.

"Listen." He says.

"Five years Wilmer! Five fucking years!" I yell at him. "How long have you guys been together?" I ask.

"Demi-"

"How long?" I repeat cutting him off.

"Since the beginning of the show." He says.

That's been a little over a year.

I sit buddy down when I realize this is MY house and HE will be the one leaving.

"Get out of my house." I say.

"Babe-"

"Get out Wilmer!" I say. I hear foot steps coming down the stairs. I look to see Aria.

"And take your whore with you." I say opening the door.

He grabs his jacket since all he has is boxers on.

"You can come get your stuff later." I say. They walk out and I slam the door. I can't believe this. I befriended her and this whole time they were sneaking around behind my back! I don't know what worse. The betrayal from a friend or from my boyfriend of five years...

~~~~~

"You need to get over him. Its been a month" Marissa says.

"I am over him. I just can't trust anyone with my heart right now." I say. They nod understanding.

We finish lunch. The whole time I avoid eye contact with Andrew. He is cute, don't get me wrong but I'm not ready for a new relationship.

~~~~~

Hey guys!

First chapter...

Tell me what you think?!?

~Ashley