Shrink

Demi POV

"Stop... Wilmer Stop... Don't!" I keep yelling for him to stop but he doesn't. He keeps hitting me over and over again. I look up with tears in my eyes to see Wyatt and Ryan surrounding the bed. They all take their turns one after the other. I scream but nothing comes out....

"Demi... Demi..." I open my eyes and see Wilmer, shirtless, his perfect set of abs sitting up with his hand on me from shaking me. I almost don't notice the fact that he doesn't have any of his bandages on from the accident... I sit up and rub my eyes, looking around. It was just a dream...

I sigh and look at Wilmer. I haven't been physical with another guy since Wyatt... I think the feeling of being in a strong embrace is flooding my brain with all these memories but at the same time, I just want to lay there in Wilmers arms and never leave. I can't stop the nightmares but I can't stop my craving for him either.

I kiss his lips and he lays down, making me throw my leg over and straddle his lap as I continue to kiss him hungrily. He moves to my neck. I keep my eyes closed as I move my head to the side for him to have a better access to my neck. I open my eyes for a split second to see Wyatt standing there... I jump up....

~~~~~

I'm awake... I look around and notice an empty bed.

It's day time. I look at the clock and its a little after ten. I get up and go downstairs to find Wilmer in the kitchen. He's shirtless with his stomach wrapped up from the car accident. I notice the cut on the back of his leg and the bruises on his body. I didn't think I would be more happy to see him like this. It's him. Actually him. I look to see Julian in his highchair eating his breakfast. I notice his arm as well, wrapped in a freshly new gauze and bandage that Wilmer must of changed this morning.

"Good morning." Wilmer says breaking me of my gaze.

"Hey." I say smiling and walking up to him. "What are you cooking?"

"I'm attempting your special omelette but I think I'm failing."

"A little. First off, you forgot the mushrooms..." I say getting into the fridge.

"I didn't forget... That's just disgusting." He says laughing.

"So are you but I love you." I say teasingly.

"Really?" He says wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"Mhm." I moan.

"Good. Because I love you." He says kissing my neck in between every word.

"Okay okay... Let me get breakfast done." I say pushing him off.

"You enjoy your omelette. I'm gonna stick with a bowl of cereal."

"Okay." I say shrugging. "I did want to talk to you about something though."

"What about?"

"So I think we made it pretty clear last night that we are both willing to work on our relationship and hopefully get back to where we were before all of this right?"

He nods.

"I think we need help... We've never had to talk through anything. We would either fight or have sex but I don't want up just be each other's fuck buddies or each other's punching bags. I want us to be able to communicate and I think that is something we need help with."

"So we're going to see a shrink?"

"Shes the best in Los Angeles. I made us an appointment for this evening. I would really like us to go."