Shopping

"Hey Marissa." Dallas says as her and Maddie get into the car. I had just come from picking Marissa up from the airport. I get them and we head off on our much needed girls day out. Once Julian is here, I highly doubt i'll get much time to just go out and have fun with Marissa or my sisters so this is kind of like a get together before he comes. I still have about four months left but it flies by fast and these last couple months are gonna be about Julian. Shopping for his stuff, finding a good doctor... I have my one doctor who does my check ups but he won't actually be delivering him and I don't have one yet which is something I wanna look into soon. i would like to do it with Wilmer but he's down in Austin shooting his show for a few weeks. He won't be back until a week or two before Julian's due date so i'm praying he doesn't come early.

Marissa, Dallas and Maddie wanted to come with me to shop for Julian so that is what were doing today. I'm going to start making his nursery in one of the spare rooms in the house. I don't know if Wilmer is designing one at his house too or not but since he will spend almost all of his time with me for the first couple months, I'm looking forward to making his bedroom.

We start with the furniture. We go into a furniture store that sells cribs and look at a few of those but none seem to fit. We go to another place. This is primarily a just a baby store and it sells nothing but stuff for newborns and toddlers. They have a wide selection of cribs, dressers, changing tables... Everything. I think to myself, why not just get it all now and be ready? I pick out a matching set that includes a crib, dresser to go with it, and a changing table. They are brown with light green polka dots on it. They inform us that them shipping it will take up to a week. Then they will bring it and help put it together. I nod and move on to other stuff. I have Marissa, Maddie, and Dallas go look for some clothes that they like while I look at other things for him.

I end up buying a little bassinet for my bedroom so he can sleep in my bedroom without having a full crib in their, I buy a few sets of sheets for his crib, one set matching the green of the polka dots on it, a changing table pad for him to lay on, a diaper holder for the changing table along with diapers, ointment, baby powder, wipes, and anything else they suggested that he may need, a set of baby monitors, two car seats, one for Wilmers car, one for mine, one of those infant bathtubs, a bouncer and a swing, a play mat for him to lay on, some baby toys, I end up buying three different strollers, a few pacifiers, some soft towels to wrap him in when hes done his bath, some wash clothes, some burping rags, some bibs, blankets, and baby soap and shampoo. That stuff can be taken home with me and I have someone help me take everything out to my car. They load the car, I thank them and then go back inside to find Marissa and my sisters.

"Find anything?" I ask before noticing each of them pushing a cart full of clothes, socks, hats, shoes, everything.

"A few things." Dallas says. We all laugh.

"Car's already packed... Don't think we can fit all this." I say laughing.

"I'll call my friend... He has a truck." Marissa says. I shake my head, laughing at how much stuff we are getting already. Most people buy as they go, not get everything in one shopping experience but while were here we mine as well get it and i'm pretty sure we'll end up getting more anyways.

~~~~~

With a pickup trust full, and the trunk of my car, we finally leave. We decide to unload the stuff off at my house before going out to get dinner. Marissa's friend helps us and we just take everything up to Julian's bedroom. When we unload it, we leave and head to Outback to eat.

"What are you getting?" I ask Maddie.

"I don't know yet." She says.

As i'm talking to Maddie, Marissa gets up and leaves the table...

~~~~~

Wilmer POV

"Hey." Marissa says answering the phone.

"Hey, how is everything?" I ask.

"Its good. Were out eating now. We just finished shopping."

"Did Demi buy a lot?" I ask.

"Try the whole store." She says laughing making me laugh too.

Demi's family was not too fond of me cheating on Demi but we all do respect each other. They still treat me like family even after the mistakes I have made and that includes Marissa.

"So I called to see how the baby shower was coming along?" I say.

"Its good. Dallas and I sent out the invitations yesterday. The date is for June 20th. You'll be back by then right?" She asks.

"Yeah but are men even suppose to go to those things?" I ask.

"If they want too. Most don't but I'll drag Matthew and Eddie along if you go." She says.

I laugh. "We'll see. Keep me posted on the shower and call me if you need anything."

"I will... Bye."

~~~~~

Hey guys! I know its short but it will pick up once Julian is born. Promise. Next chapter skips to the baby shower! What do you want to happen?

Comment and Vote!

~Ashley