Trust?

Demi POV

The day comes that Wilmer leaves again... He's always back and forth from LA to work for his business and Austin, Texas to work on From Dusk Till Dawn... Now he has a new show called Minority Report so hes gonna be even more busy than usual which is another reason why I told him I'd rather him focus on work and I focus on Julian.

He's making a quick run to the store for me before he catches his flight.

While he does that I read through my notifications on twitter. TMZ is already making new theory's about everything going on. I start to read them. "Demi Lovato having twins?" "Demi lovato secretly having a girl." "Demi Lovato having a baby with Nick Jonas?" I laugh at the last run and retweet it.

"Damn... Guess we can't hide this one... Where you at baby daddy? @/nickjonas"

He already knows the situation cause like Marissa, he's been the only other friend of mine I could confide in to tell everything too. Caroline and all them know too but not everything with Ryan and all.

He tweets back within the next ten minutes.

"I'm coming with Ginger Ale and Ice Cream. @/ddlovato."

I laugh at tweet back.

"I'm pregnant, not sick. @/nickjonas."

That ends our tweeting war when Wilmer walks through the door.

"Hello." I say standing up excitedly as he walks in with a few bags dangling from his hands and arms.

He sets them down and I look through them.

Ice cream, pickles, peanut butter, waffles, popsicles... Basically a pregnant woman heaven.

"Thank youuu." I sing as I start to put everything away.

"Your welcome. So you only have one more doctors appointment right?" He asks.

"Yup... That's just to check on him... I'll probably have one more right before he comes but other than that... Were getting close." I say.

"We still have four months." He says laughing.

"I know but that'll fly by... Then we'll be parents." I say. He nods. "I actually wanted to ask you something." I say.

"Whats up?" He says in his thick accent.

"What were you planning on doing like... Seeing him wise..."

"What do you mean?" He asks confused.

"Were you just gonna come over or did you want to take him for a couple days or..."

"Well not at first... I know how important it his for him to be with you."

"It's just as important to be with his father." I say interrupting him.

"I know and when he gets a little older maybe I can have him on weekends but I can already tell your gonna ball your eyes out then much less of I take him when he's a couple day old... I thought you didn't want me to have anything to do with you too and now you want me to take him?" He asks confused again.

"No... I just don't want you.... Never mind." I say continuing to put the stuff away.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Demi tell me."

"... I don't want you to go to court... And try to get full custody or something."

"You think I'd do that?"

"If you felt like you weren't given enough time with him then yes I think you will..."

"I can't believe you'd think I'd do that to you." He says furious.

"I didn't think you'd cheat on me but look at us now... If we were in any other situation I wouldn't think that but I can't trust you... That's not gonna change no matter if we have a son or not." I say.

"I'm gonna miss my flight... I should go."

"Wilmer."

"I'll see you when I get back." And with that, he was gone.

~~~~~

Once Wilmer leaves I call Marissa. She lives down in Texas but visits every once in awhile. She has a place up here too that she stays in. She was just up here and left last week but I want her back up.

"Hey babe." She says answering.

"Hey... Wanna come back up here?"

"I just left!" She says dramatically.

"I know but I wanna start shopping for Julian and you need to come with me."

"I have work but I can come up this weekend?"

"Okay cool. I'm gonna invite Maddie and Dallas too."

"What about Wilmer?" She asks curious..

"He wont be coming. I'll see you this weekend."

"Okay... Love you biatch."

"Love you. Bye." I hang up and call my sisters. They are excited to go and I let Maddie bring Bea so this should be an interesting shopping experience...

~~~~~

Comment and Vote!

~Ashley