Thanksgiving morning

THANKSGIVING DAY!

Demi POV

"Stop..." I say laughing as Wyatt kisses my cheek in the morning. He spent the night last night. Nothing happened. We were watching a movie and just fell asleep. We haven't even kissed on the lips yet so its not like anything is actually happening between us at the moment.

"No.." He says wrapping his arms around me.

"I have to go check on Julian. Hang on." I say getting up while laughing. I go into his room and he's sound asleep so I go back to mine.

"He okay?"

"Yup. Sound asleep."

"Does his dad know about us?"

"What about us?" I ask.

"That we sort of... Have a thing."

"Do we? I mean you never actually gave me a first kiss yet..." I say teasing him.

"Well I would right now but that's not romantic at all... So I guess your just gonna have to wait." He says. I smiles.

"No he doesn't... He doesn't need to know everything." I say shrugging.

"How would you feel if he brought a woman around Julian without your permission."

"Look I'll tell him okay? Can we just drop the subject of him."

As I say that my phone rings.

Wyatt gets up to go to the bathroom and I answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey." I hear Wilmers voice on the phone.

"Whats up?"

"I know we've been talking about it but you've never given me an answer about tonight. I would really like to have Julian for the night."

I'm quiet.

"Demi?"

"... I get you want to be with him, but I do too... I just can't imagine not spending his first Thanksgiving with him."

"Okay and what about Christmas, and New Years... Then there's Easter and Valentines Day... Demi when do I get him? You already took him away from me for months while I was working..."

I rub my face. Then I hear a bang in the bathroom.

"What was that?" Wilmer asks along with a loud cry from down the hall.

Wyatt comes out and apologizes, not knowing I'm on the phone still so I quiet him quickly.

"Who was that?"

"Wilmer, I have to go. I'll let you know by noon." I say hanging up.

"Don't kill me." He says laughing.

"I'm going too." I say standing up.

"Cmon..." He grabs me from behind and holds on to my waist.

"Let me go get Julian and I'll be right back." I say turning around to face him.

"Promise?"

I nod.

He leans in and we share our first kiss.

"That wasn't too romantic but I don't care.." He says smiling.

"It was worth it." I say smiling as well. "I'll be back."

~~~~~

"Alright... I'll see you later." I say giving Wyatt a kiss goodbye through the open window of his truck.

I turn my head to see Wilmer pull into the driveway.

"Oh no." I say putting my head down knowing this is not gonna end well.

"I'm gonna go."

I nod. I step back and He pulls out while Wilmer gets out of the car. I watch as they make eye contact before Wyatt leaves.

Wilmer looks at me furious.

I start to walk inside and he follows closely behind as he starts to ream me out.

"Who was that?" He asks as we walk inside.

"No one. I told you I'd call you at 12. What are you doing here?"

"I came to get my son..."

"Um, your not taking him."

"Yes I am..." He says picking him up from his jumper. "I know that I have disrespected you in many ways... But I have NEVER brought a woman around him and I don't appreciate you bringing whoever that guy was around MY son."

"Wilmer..." I say following him outside as he starts to buckle Julian into the car. "I swear if you leave this driveway with him I'll call the cops."

"Then call them." He says getting into his car.

"Wilmer!" I yell as he drives off.

~~~~

VERY SHORT BUT JUST A FILLER.

COMMENT AND VOTE!

~Ashley