Abortion

A Month Later (A little over two Months Pregnant)

Demi POV

A month passes... I haven't really made a decision about what I wanna do. I told my Mom and Dallas the truth about what happened and they both told me not to get the abortion. I also told Marissa cause I needed her opinion too and she told me to follow my heart.

After talking to them I tried to talk to Wilmer but he wouldn't take any of my calls. I even went to his house but he never answered the door.

Since he was no help I decided to call Ryan. It took me this long to finally get the courage to talk to him. He doesn't know anything and I'm really nervous to tell him. I know this isn't something to say over the phone but I don't know if I can handle seeing him face to face.

"Hey." I say as he picks up.

"Uh.. Hi." He says curious as to why I called.

"I know this isnt something to say over the phone but I need to tell you that I'm pregnant... And I don't know if its yours or Wilmers but if its yours... I don't want to have it." I say. He's silent. "Ryan?"

"If its mine get an abortion." He says with no emotion.

"Thats it?" I ask shocked.

"I don't want no fucking kid... And I know you don't either." He says.

"It's not about wanting one... It's about me having one and not wanting it to be yours." I say.

"Do what you want but don't come wanting money from my ass when your baby ends up being mine." He says hanging up.

Maybe he's right... I don't want one... I mean I always have but not now, and definitely not with him...

~~~~~

Wilmer POV

"Lots and lots of paperwork." I say to myself as I go through a bunch of papers for the business. It's around lunch time. I decide to go and get lunch. I get to chick-fil-a and go through drive through, sitting in the car while I eat.

I'm just about to leave when my phone rings.

"Hello?" I say answering.

"It's Marissa and before you hang up you need to know Demis about to make a big mistake and I think you'll the only one that can help her."

"Shes getting the abortion?" I say taking a deep breathe.

"She thinks its Ryan's... She talked to him and whatever he said got to her. She just left my house to go... You need to talk to her and get her to change her mind."

"Marissa that's not my place to tell..." I say.

"Uhm... What if that's your kid she's about to kill?"

"What if its not... What kind of guy would I look like if I talked her into keeping some other mans baby."

"A damn good one... So your saying because its not yours, she should have an abortion?"

"No I'm saying its probably not mine so I have no say in what happens to it."

She huffs on the other end.

"I'm not fighting with you... Demi will be there in five minutes. It's gonna take a little bit to get her set up... Please just talk to her..."

"We'll see." I say before I hang up.

~~~~~~

Demi POV

These few minutes it takes for the doctors to come in seem like years. They finally do and check me to make sure its still early enough to have the abortion and it is so they give me a gown and tell me to change into it.

They give me a few minutes to change. As I do so I let a few tears skip just thinking about what I'm doing.

An innocent life

A baby

I'm killing it

I can't do it though

I can't be a mother right now

I shake away the thoughts of holding him or her when its first born, his or her first steps, its first word, its first time riding a bike with no training wheels or its first day at school.

Why is this so difficult to do?

Before I know it, the gown is on and I'm laying in the chair bed type thing. The only person who knows is Marissa. I didn't even tell my mom cause she's gonna be ashamed so I'll tell her after its over with.

I hear the door open and its the doctor...

"Ready?" He asks.

I nod.

~~~~~~

Comment and vote! Thought I'd leave you with a cliff hanger tonight while I think of the next part... What shall I do?

~Ashley