Hangover?

Wilmer POV

I wake up the next morning around ten. I go check on Demi but she's gone. The cup of water and Advil are still laying on the table. I look outside and all of my Cars are here... Did she walk home?

I try to call her but no answer. She may not have gotten her things from the studio yet after leaving them their last night... Wait... How did she get drunk if her purse and wallet were at the studio. How did she get into a bar without an ID?

I notice her jacket laying on the couch so I pick it up and sigh. At least this gives me a reason to go over and find out what the hell is going on... And what did she mean when she said "don't tell Wilmer"?

~~~~~~

Demi POV

Sitting on the floor of my bathroom... It took me almost two hours to walk home from Wilmers. I didn't even bother to get my stuff from the studio. Its just a way for people to get in contact with me. Why can't they just leave me alone? I woke up in Wilmer's house... I remember some guy helping me get into a bar and buying me a few drinks but have no idea how I ended up at Wilmer's.

As I sit by the toilet, practically laying on it, I just think of last night... The first drink, realizing I shouldn't be drinking it. The second drink, thinking about my sobriety, as I keep going more and more thoughts flooded my head...

Just like they are now as I stare back and forth from the toilet holding the contents from my hangover to the trash can across the room holding the one thing that has probably changed me forever.

I'm about to get up when I hear my door open downstairs. Its probably my mom... Why can't she just leave me alone?

I flush the toilet, throw a mint in my mouth, and go downstairs.

"Mom I told you im-" I'm cut off by Wilmer.

"Wh-What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I asked you the same thing last night but never got a straight answer." He says throwing my jacket on the couch.

"Go away." I say with no emotion before turning around.

"Woah... What did I do?" He asks confused and hurt all at once.

"Nothing..." I say. "I just... Wanna be alone."

"What happened last night?" He asks.

"I had a drink."

"That was more than a drink Demi.... What happen to all those years being sober? You ruined it because..." He says hoping I'd dinsih it for him.

"I can't tell you." I say..

"I know." I look at him confused. "I asked you a question last night and you answered with "Shh don't tell Wilmer."

I look at him with wide eyes before putting my head down.

"Demi..." I jump as he walks closer.

"What happened to you?" He asks noticing how on edge I am.

"I-I think I'm gonna be sick." I say running past him as I get nauseated all of a sudden.

I feel hands rub my neck softly as they gather each strand of hair as I release the alcohol I took in last night.

I sit back and sigh.

"Here." He says handing me Advil.

"I can't take that."

"It'll help with the hangover." He said.

"Its not a hangover." I say... Kind of yell defensively.

"What do you mean?" He asks not phased by my tone.

"Nothing." I say standing up but I get up too fast and get dizzy.

"Hey..." Wilmer says grabbing me so I don't fall. I feel his arm wrap around my waist and immediately freak out. I start to hyperventilate, my hands shake erratically...

"Calm down.." He says trying to hold me, not knowing that is whats causing the panic attack. I break away from him and go into my bedroom. He follows.

"What the hell was that." I don't answer. "Demi your worrying me."

"I'm pregnant." I yell at him turning around to face him. I start to scream what happened, saying everything so fast I'm not sure he even kept up but this whole time I just notice the hurt expression on his face.

"Okay and I don't know if its yours or Ryan's and I can't tell Ryan cause after you left that day he came over and I was gonna tell him that it was over but he found out I had sex with you and then told me that if I wanted to have sex with someone that hurt me then that's what I'm gonna do and he took me upstairs and he... He..." I stop and catch my breathe considering I literally just said that in one breathe but also because I can't get myself to say it.

"What did he do?" Wilmer asks. I notice his fists clench into balls.

"Never mind... Just forget I said anything."

"Forget? Your pregnant Demi. That's not gonna go away... You can't wish it away... And you definitely can't drink it away." He says.

I look at him.

"I know I shouldn't of done that last night okay... I know that but I couldn't do it anymore..." I start to cry. "What if it's Ryan's baby?" I say crying. "He's gonna hate me and your gonna hate me."

"Demi I don't hate you." He says. "... Okay stop... Calm down." He says wiping the tears from my eyes. I take a deep breathe and try to get myself from crying.

"I don't want it." I say. I see Wilmers face freeze.

"Demi... I know you and you'd never be able to live with yourself if you did." He says.

"I can't Wilmer... I can't have it."

"What if its my kid?" Wilmer asks.

I put my hand on his cheek.

"What if its not?" I say looking down..

"Unbelievable." He says standing up. "Is that why you got drunk last night? To kill it?" He says starting to get defensive.

"No." I say.

"Then why did you do it... Your not suppose to drink when your pregnant demi."

"I know that... It was an accident."

"So was having sex that night." He says.

"What?" I ask hurt... Extremely hurt.

"Get an abortion... But if that kids mine... I'd never be able to forgive you." He says before walking out.

"Wilmer wait... Will please..." I say over and over as he starts to leave. He leaves and I sit on the couch with my head buried into my knees crying.

If I get an abortion, Wilmer will never forgive me... But I can't have Ryan's kid... I just can't... But what if by some miracle its Wilmers... Sure he used a condom but so did Ryan and obviously one of them broke... What do I do?

~~~~~

What should she do?

Comment and Vote!

~Ashley