Name

Demi POV

A little over a month passes. I haven't seen Wilmer since he last left. He flew up to Austin to shoot his show and hasn't been back to LA since. He's coming back today though cause I have a doctors appointment and he wants to go to see the baby for the first time in person and were gonna hear the heartbeat.

I text him telling him the address of the doctors office. I let him know the appointments at 2 so to be there by then.

Well two rolls around and I haven't heard from him so I send a text telling him to just meet me there.

~~~~~

"Your seven months appointment with be on May 18." The doctor says as I make my next appointment for a seven months check up.

"Thank you." I say picking up the ultrasound pictures.

I get into the car and look at my phone... Still nothing from Wilmer. I roll my eyes and put my phone down, starting the car and heading home.

I get there and see a car parked in my driveway.

I laugh when I see Marissa get out of the car and flip me off.

"What was that for?" I ask getting out.

"I dont know. Just to do it." She says shrugging.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I can't come to hang out with my best friend?" She asks putting her arm around my shoulder.

"You can but you never do." I say.

"Ha ha very funny." She says sarcastically.

I laugh as I let her in.

"Movie night?" Marissa asks taking a handful of movies out of her purse.

"Yeah. I'll make the snacks." I say excited.

"No pregnant snacks!" She says.

"What does that mean?" I ask laughing at her weird language.

"That means no peanut butter with popcorn, or pickles with whipped cream, or..."

"Okay I get it." I say laughing as I go into the kitchen to find food.

~~~~~

"Who the hell is that?" Marissa groans as someone bangs on my door early the next morning.

"I dont know but you should go look." I say stretching and then trying to fall back asleep.

"Only cause I love you." She says.

"I know." I say.

I hear mumbling and then I hear two sets of footsteps.

"Demi you have company." Marissa says flopping on the couch next to me. I open my eyes to see Wilmer.

"I'm asleep." I say.

"Very funny. Come here." Wilmer says.

I groan as I stand up.

"Wow." He says.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. You just..."

"Got fat?" I ask walking into the kitchen.

"I wasn't gonna say that." He says.

"It's cool. It's a part of having a baby." I say jokingly as I hand him a bottle of water.

"Yeah.. So about yesterday."

"Don't worry about it." I say.

"I had to stay an extra day in Texas. I didn't leave until early this morning." He says.

"It's cool. You don't have to explain anything to me." I say

"You can say what you want but I know it bothers you."

"What does?" I ask.

"The fact that I can just leave and your stuck here pregnant."

"You make it sound like some burden..."

"No I didn't mean it like that... All Im trying to say is I want to be here so its not like your in this alone... I know that's what you want right now but I feel like I owe you at least my help."

"I don't need your help. It helps me for you to be in Texas working and letting me do this alone."

"Your not alone though." He says.

"I know that... Listen..." I say trying to find a way to explain this to him. "I've had enough heartbreak to last awhile okay? Your right... You can come over and see me and then leave and act like nothings happening... I'm the one stuck with the stomach, stuck with the morning sickness, the extra weight... I can't run away from it but you can and you will... I know you Wilmer. And I don't need to get used to your help and then just have you run off." I say.

"I'm not going to though. This isn't something I can just run from. It's my son and has much as you hate it, I'm gonna be here for him and you." He says.

I just stare at him not really believing him.

"I thought of a name... If you wanna hear it." He says trying to change the subject.

"Yeah of course." I say taking a sip of my water.

"Julian Josias." He says.

"That's cute!" I say smiling. "How did you come up with that?" I ask.

"Uh... Just a name I put together." He says trying to avoid the question. I notice him squirming around the question so I just drop it.

"Well I like it... Come here." I say. I take the ultrasound picture and put it on the counter. I make half a heart with my hand and he follows my lead as he connect his half heart with mine, the picture in the center of the heart.

I take the picture on my phone, add a filter and put it on my social media.

"Julian Josias . #babyboy #july11" I add his due date on it as well.

It's late March so I have a little less than 4 months less... Jeez I didn't realize it was that close... I haven't started shopping or anything which I guess is something I'll have to do soon...

~~~~~

Comment and Vote!

Like the name?!?

~Ashley