Birthdays and Revalations

Demi POV

I wake up early on the morning of June 29, Julian's first birthday. He's at Wilmers so I'm heading over there to get him ready for his birthday party and then we're gonna go. Were having it in a big dinner hall. Theres gonna be games for the kids, a bunch of food and we have a lot of people coming from co-workers, to friends, to family, to neighbors... Anybody who has had a part of Julian's life since he was born is coming to celebrate his special day.

I get to Wilmers house and knock. Aria answers.

"Hey." She says letting me in. I smile. We've been on good terms too which is good. I know Wilmer truly cares about her and since Wilmer and I are stuck together, its better just to get along..

I go in the kitchen to see Julian in his high chair eating his "Birthday Breakfast" which is really just a pancake with whipped cream on it and a cut up banana but he is having a blast with the whipped cream.

"There's my birthday boy." I say kissing his head as I walk in. He holds his hand up to me with whipped cream in it offering me some. "That's okay. You eat it." I say making him hit his hand on the trey getting whipped cream everywhere laughing.

"Hey." Wilmer says walking in.

"Hey. Is his outfit picked out?"

"Yeah its upstairs on his dresser."

"Okay. I'm gonna go clean him up and get him dressed. Will you and Aria be ready in half an hour?"

"Yeah."

I go upstairs and give him a quick bath. He had whipped cream all in his hair. Afterwards I put him in his "Its My First Birthday!" shirt and a pair of jeans along with socks and his tennis shoes. I comb his hair so its not sticking up and grab a few diapers and an extra change of clothes in my bag before going downstairs.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Yup. Let's go."

We all drive together. Everything is set up already. My mom and sisters set the party up and had everyone get there early for the party. We've had family fly in, we have Wilmer and I's managements, friends and co-workers come... It's gonna be a huge party just for our baby boy.

We get there and I carry him in.

Everyone yells Happy Birthday when we walk in and Julian starts to cry.

"I think we scared him." One of my little cousins say.

"It's okay." I say laughing as he screams. He's just a little scared but as he sees everybody he'll be fine.

As the party goes on, we finally get to cake. We have a huge cake for everyone to have a piece of and a small circle cake just for Julian.

Wilmer and I are in the back putting a candle on his cake while he gets the big cake ready.

"Don't forget to light the candle."

"I got it." I say. I grab the lighter and light the candle.

"What is that?" Wilmer asks.

"What?" I ask looking at the cake confused.

He grabs my arm and lifts up my sleeve. I quickly pull it away and look at him. He has a look on his face that I haven't seen in years.

"Not now." I say giving him a look. I grab Julian's cake and start to sing as I walk out and everybody joins in.

~~~~~

"Love you." I say as my grandparents leave. They have a flight back to Texas tonight. All that's left is Dallas, Maddie, Mom, Eddie, Marissa, Wilmer, Aria, Julian and I. Julian is asleep laying in his highchair. I take his picture laughing quietly.