Boxing tournament (Javon)

(Y/n) POV

I was at my boxing tournament in Georgia because well i'm a boxer. I went to the back to warm up and get my things on because I was next. A girl came in I didn't know who she was but she was pretty. She started getting changed so I guess she boxes too.

I guess she felt me staring because she looked at me. "Jayla I'm Jayla" ( for the ones who don't know that's javons older sister)I didn't say anything back right away out of embarrassment. "I'm (Y/n)" I said looking down. "So your the one that I'm fighting" she said. I shoot my head up looking at her because damn I don't wanna fight her. After working out I look at myself in the mirror.

(you have this on if you don't like it i don't know what to tell you i tried)

Then I hear the round about to start so I walk out. I see my trainer waiting for me and he started giving me inspirational words and I started getting hyped up. I had my family here to support me nothing was getting in my way. "OUR FIRST BOXER COMING ALL THE WAY FROM (what state your coming from)(Y/N)!!!" the ring guy said. I walk to the ring and get it all I hear is shouts so of course I'm hyped. "NEXT TO OIR RIGHT IS COOKIE!!" she came running out while people were changing wanna?

I was confused but kept listening to my trainer who was talking to me. Before I knew it the match was about to start. I was in the middle facing Jayla with my hands up. When we hear the bell ring we started to move. Before I could swing she did straight to the face. It was as powerful as I thought she was but it was there. I sent a punch to her face and a kick to the stomach but it didn't look like it affected her.

She threw two punches to the face but this time it was powerful. I got a little dizzy but tried to focus. I threw a punch but she dodged and boom knocked me straight in my shit. I fell trying to control my eye sight and the headache that started up. I heard the ref start counting so I started getting up and was finally able to get on my feet.

I felt insulted after that and I knew it was anger taking over me. Before I knew it I just started throwing punches not random ones it's a move my trainer showed me. I threw a punch to the left of her face then the right after she put her guard up for the front of her face I threw a upper cut. I saw her stumble and took that opportunity to go in.

I just started to throw punches everywhere until the red took me off of her. Jayla was on the floor coughing up blood. My eyes widen noticing what I did. I never lost control of my anger like that. I took off my gloves and rushed over to her. I saw a really buff man on the side of the ring trying to make sure she was okay. "You okay I'm sorry do you need help?" I said whispering to her. She nodded her head so I swung her arm over my shoulder picked her up helping her out of the ring. The buff guy took her and I turned around not noticing the silence around the room.

I look up and everyone started cheering and the red came over to me and lifted my hand. I smiled and got out of the ring. Walking back to the locked I was stopped but 3 boys. The one in the middle caught my eye right away. The stated a me for a good minute and I just stood there.

"Yes?" I asked.
"Why'd you do that?" the little one said.
I bent down on one knee to reach his height. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your sister?" I said questioning the sister statement.

"It's all good we didn't come here to thank you for helping her." the middle one said I got up and looked at him. "No problem." I smiled saying then we all looked to the side when we heard the woman's locker room open. It was Jayla "Hey are you okay?" I asked in a concerned voice. " Yeah I'm good thank you for helping me instead of beating me to death." I nodded my head.

"honestly you're not that good" The middle one said. He's lucky he's fine I would have swung on him. " And your any better?" I raised a eyebrow. "Why don't you come back here tomorrow to watch my tournament and find out yourself" He winked. My ears got red. I push past him purposely hitting his shoulder hard and went into the locker room. I'll see you tomorrow then.

————————
A/N
Im edit this and make a part two tomorrow but im tired asf
856 words😵‍💫