Beach day (Javon)

Y/N POV

I was over at Javons house because his family invited me to their beach day which was tomorrow. I just got there and greeted everyone. "I'm gonna go shower." I told Javon turning around to kiss him.

After the shower and whatever else you do before you sleep

After I put on my Pjs I went into Javons room and saw him laying on the bed without a shirt on

After I put on my Pjs I went into Javons room and saw him laying on the bed without a shirt on. To say he looked fine would be a understatement. I walked over the him and got on top of him. We started making out. His hand rubbed my hips and gripped them every few seconds. His touch made me want to melt in his arms and give myself to him. The kiss was passionate with a hint of lust but I know we wouldn't go that far. He smacked my ass which made me yelp and pull away. "You always ruining it." I said a little annoyed. He laughed and looked at me while I got off of him. We cuddle up together and fell asleep.

Next day

Right now everything and everyone was in a panic. Everyone running around the house doing different things. Mrs.Jessica yelling at everyone telling them to get what they need, Mr.DJ yelling for everyone to hurry up, Jaden running around looking for his phone charger, Javon looking for his swimming trunks, Jayla arguing with Daelo to get his things on, and me getting me and Javons things together using Jadens charger.

"Princess your sureee you didn't see my trunks?" Javon asked for the millionth time. "Yes Javon I told you to go ask Jaden and tell him I have his charger so he can chill." I said calmly folding up our things putting them in my bag. "HEY EVERYONE HAS 20 MINUTES TO GET DOWN HERE AND 5 MINUTES AFTER THAT TO GET IN THE CAR OR YOUR GETTING LEFT!" we all heard DJ say. I was already dressed and was done packing me and Javons things.

(I know my big ass head can't fit a hat so if you can't either just imagine you don't have it on)

I took my bag downstairs and sat it with the other things. I then went and helped Jayla with daelo and helped her pack her things. About 18 minutes later everyone was down stairs getting ready to walk out the door. Once we got to the van everyone got in and got comfortable. All the way in the back was me and Javon then the second row was Jayla and Jayden at the front sitting by himself is Daelo. I cuddled into Javon feeling exhausted and falling straight to sleep.

At the beach

Once we all unpacked and got on the beach me and Jayla decided to tan a little. We were talking about random things before a ball hit my back. "Ouch!" I yelled and looked over to see Javon and Jaden laughing. I looked at Jayla and she smirked and I knew what was on her mind. We both got up and chased them they went in the water but I didn't take off my shorts. I forgot to which was horrible to forget cause I was tanning. I took off my pants so everyone could see my full bathing suit now.

( y'all def would look good in this I could already imagine different and beautiful body types in this😍)

I walk toward Javon and put my arms around his neck. He picked me up and started walking deeper. "Javon I swear to god don't go anymore deeper you're short as fuck and if you go down so do I!" I said yelling but not super loud. He laughed "I got you Princess." he said stopping. We looked at each other in the eyes. I pecked his lips over and over again.

"Your so gorgeous." he said smiling. "And your super handsome." I said smiling back. "THANK YOU!" Jaden screamed next to me. "Not you" I said laughing. "We're twins we look alike so your calling both of us handsome." he explained obviously joking. After a while of being in the water we went to go eat sandwiches Jessica made. Javon was putting food on my back so the bird things could come down and eat it off of me. Me and Daelo made some sand castles but Jaden destroyed them so we beat him with the shovels. I really was having fun and wish it could last forever.

————————
A/N
Here's a update i've been working on softy so I kinda forgot about this

767 words🤲🏽