On set Pt2 (Javon)

(Y/N) POV

Me and Javon have been dating for about a month now. We see and hang out a lot more now but we aren't done filming. I know what your thinking what's taking so long? Well we are done filming season 2 today is actually our last day filming. Now we're about to shoot like a ending trailer sum up ending thing. We're all in the meeting room while the director explains everything. 

"Okay then we're gonna have Javon kiss Storm for a little surprise-" the director said but gets cut off by Javon. "Hold on I did not agree on this. I'm in a relationship it's not right." he said. Storm nods her head. I just sat there frozen. Of course I don't want him to kiss her but I don't want to disappoint the fans or director. "Uh it's okay you can do it." I said in a chill tone. Everyone meaning the actors looked at me like I was crazy.

"No (Y/n) it's not fair to our relationship and you-" Javon started but was cut off by the director. "Fine I'll just have to find something else" They sighed. The rest of the meeting was tense. I was looking at the table not listening but I felt eyes on me and I knew they were Javons.

After we were dismissed I walked fast to my trailer since I didn't have anymore scenes. I laid down on the little bed that was in the corner and was thinking. Did I really just do that? I heard a knock on the door so I got up to open it. It was Javon and he kinda looked disappointed.

"Why'd you agree?" he asked. "I don't know I didn't want to be selfish I just want to make the fans happy." I said walking back to the bed laying down facing the wall. I felt him lay down next to me and wrap his hand around my waist. "Well that would make me a bad boyfriend I'm only supposed to kiss you and it's not all about the fans you gotta have respect for our relationship." he explained.

I felt guilty because why would I even let that happen. I turned around to Javon and buried my face into his chest tangling our legs together. "I'm sorry" I said in a muffled. I looked up at him to see him already looking at me. Then we burst into laughter. I continued to laugh and noticed he wasn't laughing but smiling down at me.

We moved closer and kissed. It wasn't hard but it was short and sweet. We pulled away and just sat in silence. Before I knew it I heard little snores coming from above me and I looked up to see him sleep. I smiled and tried going to sleep myself. How did I get so lucky.

Zendaya's POV

The director told me to go find Javon because he had to film. So I went to his trailer and knocked but nobody answered. I opened it and walked in and saw nobody. I walked out and saw Angus. " Hey you saw Javon he's not in his trailer." I asked. " Nah I can help you look tho."

We made our way to (y/n)'s trailer. I knocked but nobody answered. I opened the door and walked in and so did Angus. We saw them sleep. "Aww they so cute." I said. "Yeah cute but why he so close?" Angus asked. I rolled my eyes at him and took my phone out to take a picture.

(Just imagine it's call I can't find no good pictures)

————————
A/N
heyyy here pt 2 im gonna be making another chapter sometime tonight because im just bored like that.

631 words🙂 I think this the shortest one ive wrote