Birthday Bash pt2 (Javon)

(Y/N) POV

Today is me, Javon, and Jadens birthday.  We all agreed on a pool party. Everyone was helping set up. I was thinking about what bathing suit I was gonna wear. I was putting this glitter in the pool that's gonna make it look really pretty. (I can't find a picture but you know what they put in the boba drinks and it's all shimmery yeah that).

"Boo!" someone popped up behind me. I yelled and almost fell in the pool but someone caught me. I stood up and turned around to see Javon. "Your not funny." I said walking away.
"Yes I am" he said following me.
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"What about you guys stop fooling around and go get ready." mama Jessica says.

In your room

Me and Jayla decided to get ready at my house. "So what are you wearing birthday girl?" Jayla asked. "I don't know actually I have 2 options i'll show you."

Option 1

Option 1

Option 2

Option 2

"I like the first one for you and I'll wear the second one." Jayla said. We got ready put our shorts over the bathing suits and did our hair. We were so busy singing and getting ready we didn't even notice we were 30 minutes late to the party until we heard banging on the front door. We stopped the the music and walked downstairs together not forgetting to grab our things. We opened the door to see Javon and Jaden. "Wow you look good" Javon said with wide eyes. "Thank you" I said walking past him and Jaden.  

We walked into the party and saw Kylee. We walked over to her and we were just drinking VIRGIN drinks. After a while Javon and Jaden walked over. "Let's go in the pool." Jaden said. We looked at each other and put our drinks down to go in the pool. I felt Javon staring at me so I look at him and wink. We all stood by the pool. "Let's all jump in at the same time" Kylee said. We counted

1

2

3

but nobody jumped in. We all begin to laugh and I turn to the girl  and mouthed 'push them' and they nodded. "We'll just walk in you guys can jump." I said smirking. Once we got close enough I pushed Javon and Jayla and Kylee pushed Jaden. We laughed as they stared at us in awe. "Wow I see how it is" Javon said acting hurt. Before I could respond I felt someone pick me up so I screamed. I saw pops (DJ the Walton's dad). "PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled in fear. "Ok" he said and threw me in the pool. When I came up I saw Kylee and Jayla getting pushed in. The boys were laughing at us. I sneaked behind Javon and got on his back. "What're you trying to accomplish?" he asked. "Trying to drown you but obviously it's not gonna work." I rolled my eyes getting off of him. He turned around and came closer to me wrapping his arms around my waist. I felt my ears turn red."Happy birthday to you" he sang. I laughed and push him away. After we did what you would do at a party and Javon was flirting a lot more then usual but I wasn't complaining.

———————-
A/N
there will be a pt 3 coming in a little but love you guysss💕

574 words