Challenge (Javon)

(Y/n) POV

I've been a youtube for about a year now. I didn't have much subscribers, I only had a little bit over a thousand and that's because of Javon. I've always felt bad because I don't want him to this I'm using him for clout which i'm not. I've always got hate for it too people telling me i'm using him. But I Know he loves me and I love him.

I got my camera from out of my bag and start to tip toe to Javons bathroom. I turn it on "Hi guyss I know this isn't my usual setting but I want to join the challenge when you ignore you partner for 24 hours." I whispered. "Right now Javon is sleeping but i'm gonna set this camera in his room then after a while i'm gonna act like i'm doing a vlog. I'm gonna text Jayden and Jayla so when they wake up they see. anyways see you guys in a little." I waved bye at the camera.

I kept the camera on putting it on his dresser where you can see his bed and a little bit more of his room. I sat back in bed going on my phone to watch Tiktok. About 5 minutes later i felt Javons arm wrap around my waist and him trying to pull me under the sheets. Well I shouldn't say tried because he did. Before he could drag me any more I got up walking to the bathroom. "Babyyy come back." he said pleasing in his deep sleepy voice.

It took everything inside of me not to pounce on him and just kiss him. I walked in the bathroom and started brushing my teeth when i saw Javon walk in. I looked away focusing on brushing my teeth when I felt Javon hug me from behind and rest his head on my shoulder. I ignored it even tho it was hard. He stood there until I was done just staring at me.

I left the bathroom with him still attached so i wiggled him off of me. I grabbed the camera that was already on and pretended to turn it on. "Hi guys i'm back with another vlog!" I said smiling at the camera. I looked a Javon really fast and see him looking annoyed.

I sat on the floor setting up the camera. "Okay i'm gonna do my makeup for the day." I said smiling at the camera. I see Javon lay on the bed and get on this phone. In the middle of me doing my makeup I hear him "Damn she's hot." I turned and looked at him.

I got up and snatched his phone and saw he was playing subway surfers. I realized what i did and my ears turned red. I threw his phone at him going back into the camera. He was laughing and  got up and sat behind me hugging me. "Welp I guess I failed this prank." I said annoyed. "Yeah you can never ignore me now good bye everyone." He said grabbing my camera and turning it off.

———————
A/N
heyyyyy