THERES TWO?!? (Javon & Jaden)

(Y/N) POV

This neighborhood was nice don't get me wrong but i've seen better. I just moved to Alanta, Georgia with my mom, dad, and two sibling. We used to live in the huge mansion with so many rooms my whole school could sleep over. My mom didn't want to live in a big house so we moved to a okay sized home with 5 bedrooms. I didn't want to move the house was gonna be too small and i'm gonna be around new people.

We pulled up to the house and I was not amused. Everyone was praising it but to me it was bored. We well I should say but them started moving stuff into the house. I didn't even wanna be there so I started walking around the neighborhood. I was about 3 minutes into the walk when I saw some hot guy running. I went off the pavement to give him space but I somehow ended up in the street. I didn't see the car coming. The hot guy then charged toward me pushing me and him out of the way. I didn't process what happened all I did was watch the car go by mouth wide open. I looked at the hot guy who was already looking at me. "Be careful next time." he said smiling. That's when I blacked out.

My head felt like someone threw a brick at my head. I tried to open my eyes but as soon as the light hit my eyes my head started to hurt more. I heard people talking but I couldn't make out the voices. Once I was finally able to open my eyes and look around I saw my dad and mom talking to these other two strangers along with hot guy talking to a hot girl. "Where the hell am I? I asked. Everyone turned toward me "Oh my god baby are you okayyy?" my mom asked coming toward me hugging me. "Yeah I guess." I held my head. "I know you don't know us but I'm Jessica and this is my husband Dj. That's Javon the one who saved you and my Daughter Jayla." They said waving at me. "Hi?" I said head starting to clear up. After my mom was done nagging me asking all these question Jayla asked me if I wanted to hang. Of course I said yeah I needed some type of friends. When I walked in her room it wasn't my style i'm not the type to judge (CAP) but it was kinda ugly. I guess Jayla noticed cause of my stank face but she just laughed. We sat down and talked a little when Javon came in. "Your welcome for saving you." he said sitting on the floor in front of me smirking. I rolled my eyes and tried not to show how red my ears were gonna become. While we were talking/flirting another hottie that looked just like Javon came in. "Who's the cutie?" he said smirking walking toward me. "THERES TWO?!" I yelled. They started laughing while I was still trying to process the two hotties in front of me.
(not edited so it might have been mistakes)
——————————
A/n
I was too lazy to finish😕
I'm loosing hope in this story thing but I don't want to stop making them cause ik you guys like them