Birthday Bash (Javon)

(Y/N) POV

My family and the Waltons have been like family since well forever. My mom (y/m/n) and Jessica Walton have been best friends since high school and never separated. They were so close they even wanted to have babies at the same time. No like literally they had babies the same day, same room, passed out boyfriends, and holding hands. That day was very chaotic. That's when Jessica or as I call her mama had her twin boys and my mom had her first and last child. I remember her telling me growing up "I will never pop out another one of you." and she stuck to it because 15 years later I'm the only child.

Anyways right now I'm home eating cereal thinking about what I'm gonna do for my birthday. Before I knew it I got rudely interrupted by someone or should I say animals busting my door open. I see Jaden, Javon, and Jayla. "ITS CALLED KNOCKING JESUS ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK" I yelled. They all came in the kitchen. "Sorryyy" Javon said walking around to me kissing me on the check. I turned red and whipped my face acting disgusted even though I liked it.

They all sit at the table. "So what should we do for our birthday?" I asked the twins. "Pops (what we all call Dj their dad) was saying a pool party." Jaden said while taking my cereal and eating it. I rolled my eyes cause like can a girl have anything to herself? "I think that's a good idea. So we need to put people in charge of things once everyone gets home from work.

To explain, our family always meets up at my house for dinner every night since we were babies and plus it's not like it's a big deal we live right next door to each other. We were on summer break but everyone was hanging out with their friends but I wanted to stay home. "Well do you guys wanna watch a movie while we wait for the parents to come home?" Jayla asked.

I felt off I count everyone and the number of children were off. "Where's Daelo?" I asked Jayla. Her eyes widened "Shit I forgot Daelo! Jaden come with me." she said grabbing her keys running out the door. "Aw man why me." Jaden said running after her.

Me and Javon looked at each other and bust out laughing. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. "Yeah last one to the couch smells like ass!" he yelled running to the couch. I ran after him jumping on his back making us both fall onto the couch. We were cracking up like almost pissing. We got up and sat next to each other. I put on Monster high because why not. I laid my head on Javons shoulder and I felt him lay his on top of mine. Man I love him.

———————————
A/N
This will have more parts to it not sure how many we will see and I will be making a boom for softy since you guys loved it so much!! thank you for all the support 💕

532 words💕