Chapter 18

Yas.

><><><><><><><><><><><><

???'s POV

We were approaching the battlefield, my soldier of lava and iron at both of my sides, Julia and Mitch were going to pay for siding with the enemy. How could she be with that sorcerer (OH WHAT?! See A/N for further details.)?!

I thought Julia hated him as much as we did, I thought he and that elf had died when we killed them. When he killed her.

I thought that there was no way that Mitch could ever become allies with that monster, that monster that took away his life and his fiancée!

No matter what, this is unforgivable! They swore an oath to never ally or have any sort of sympathy for those demons.

Julia is one of our leaders, but that won't forgive her punishment. She broke a promise, broken promises cannot be forgiven.

"We should hide in the trees, let's go." My soldier of iron says and flies away into the trees. The soldier of lava waves at me and then dives into a nearby pit filled with lava, he probably didn't want to burn the trees so that is his alternative.

I however have wings, I fly to the top of the tree and my wings disappear as we watch the battle unfold below, waiting for our moment to strike.

Julia'sPOV

"Okay thanks so much Seto! You are amazing. Stay safe." I say to the wizard before running off and to help in the fight.

I sheath my knives and pull out my bow. I grab an arrow from the quiver that was slung over my should and begin to aim it with the bow at some Dust. I pull the bowstring back and shoot the arrow killing the Dust instantly.

I continue doing this for as long as I have arrows, when a voice calls out to me from behind. I shoot my last arrow and turn around, standing there was Mitch.

"Oh my gosh, Mitch! I hadn't seen you this entire time!" I shout and pull him into a hug, he hugs back and kisses the top of my head.

"Hey Julia, I don't know if you've noticed but it looks like we've won." He whispers in my ear. I raise an eyebrow and look over my shoulder at the battlefield below, all of the Dust soldiers were gone.

"We did it Julia." Mitch says and we let go of the hug.

"Not so fast everyone. You're forgetting about us, the actual people who came to destroy you. Although, we don't have to, just hand over Mitch and Julia and we'll be on our way." Boomed a voice. We all looked at each other, not knowing where the voice came from.

"But if you don't, something like this may happen." Boomed another voice. But just then some sort of lava creature shot lava at some soldiers, they burned and died instantly.

"Or this" boomed a third voice. Then a giant boulder was flung at us, we all managed to jump out of the way, except one.

"ADAM? Where is ADAM?!" Ty panicked after the dust cleared from the boulder hitting the broken bricks. He looked down at the ground and saw blood with an amulet next to it, Adam's amulet. He began shouting no, over and over again as he held the amulet in the hands.

"Stop." I whispered.

Then someone stepped out into the clearing, it was a man of iron. He looked like a robot it seemed.

"Speak up dear! What was that? I couldn't hear you over this!" He shot some rockets at the others, some didn't get out of the way fast enough and ended up with severe injuries.

Seto looked at me, mouth agape and eyes full of worry.

"Stop, please." I murmured a little louder.

"C'mom kiddo! Still can't hear you, not even over this!" Then a man of lava appeared, he was wearing a suit oddly enough.

He shot lava at some of the others that hadn't been hit, meaning Seto, Brice, and Bodil. Seto and Bodil had jumped out of the way but Brice's arm and leg got burnt.

Seto began to whisper some spells quickly for Brice, the burns looked very bad.

"Please be okay Brice." I heard Seto cry.

"Julia, can we fight them?" Mitch asks putting a hand on my shoulder. I ignored him.

"ENOUGH!" I screamed a tear running down my face.

"That's what I wanted to hear. Hello Julia, do you remember us?" Said the final soldier, of course he was wearing blue but he had wings.

"Of course, but you are not what I remember. You aren't park of the Pack that I knew. Have me fine, but don't you dare hurt anyone else. They did nothing wrong, you know that."

"Yes yes, now come along."

"The Julia I know wouldn't go down without a fight..." Murmurs the man of lava as I get closer to them.

"Fine then. How about we let you battle for your freedom? You and two other could battle us, we win, you simply come with us. You win, we leave forever and won't give you any more trouble. Deal?" The one with wings asks.

I look over at the others, mainly Seto and Mitch, they both give a small nod and a sad smile. We could lose our lives in this fight, but we still need to try.

"Deal, but I choose who fights with me." I say.

"Fine, but I also suggest you take off this!" He says and rips off my angel wing necklace.

Oh no.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

KAY LAST CHAPTER IS NEXT. THEN MAYBE AN EPILOUGE IF I FEEL NICE ENOUGH. WHAT DOES OH NO MEAN? WHY IS THE NECKLACE SO IMPORTANT? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z.

LOOK AT THE WORDS VERY CAREFULLY WHEN YOU READ THAT FIRST MYSTERY POV. honestly, these are Mitch's friends, you might be able to know which ones are in this book. If you don't, its okay! Their names will be said in the next chapter.

(sorry really hyped cause ima 'bout to finish this book!)

((Not in a bad way, I feel hyped with endings, CAUSE THEY COULD BE SAD OR THE HAPPIEST THING EVER!))

(((I have so much power in my hands xD)))