Chapter 10

Athena's POV

I was training with Adrianna. We were just practicing our fighting skills when I notice Julia doing target practice, and failing at the nearby ones. She would usually be able to reach those with ease, what's with her? "Let's take a break" I suggest. She nods and puts her sword away on the rack, I follow doing the same.

"Hey Julia" I say as I walk up to her.

"Oh hey" She turns to me.

"Something up? You usually at least hit that target." I say taking the bow and arrows from her. I aim the arrow at the target and, bulls eye.

"N-Nothings up, just thinking.." She trails off. I turn to her.

"You sure? You can tell me, I don't mind." I insist. She lets out a sigh.

"I-I'm just worried about Mitch, he hasn't woken up yet...and I'm worried what if he never wakes up..my father just allowed me to speak to him." She whispers the last part.

"Julia, I'm sure he'll wake up. You need to get your mind off it, why don't we all head to our secret house in the forest? Head out there for awhile, it'll be fine." I suggest.

"Yeah, let's do that. Ask the girls if they want to come, I'll ask my dad." She smiles.

"Okay, you go do that. I'll ask them" We separate and I walk off to find them.

I look around and find Eyes.

"Hey Eyes, Julia and I were planning to go to our secret house in the forest, you want to come?" I ask the slightly taller girl.

"Yeah, I think it'll be a lot of fun! We haven't gone there in forever!" She smiles.

"What'cha talkin' 'bout?" Adrianna asks from behind me.

"We're planning to head out to our secret house for a few days. You in?" I respond.

"heck yeah! It'd be a lot of fun!" She cheers.

"Sweet, we just need to know if Julia's allowed to come. She's asking her dad." I state.

Julia's POV

I run in to the castle panting. The castle isn't that far from the training area, I just ran here in like a minute.

"Hello Julia, what's gotten you so out of breath?" A guard asks.

"Where's my father?" I ask.

"He's in the library." He answers.

"Thank you" I smile and run off to the library.

I run through the large castle going up some stairs and down a few corridors until I find the one room.

The Library.

I slowly open the door and look around for my father. He usually reads some of the new books that we get from the mainland (hint hint). I go through each of the rows of books until I find him flipping through a small book that looks a little old.

"Hey dad" I say walking over to him.

"Hi sweetie" He says looking up from his book.

"I was wondering if I could go with my friends to our secret house in the forest." I ask.

"Sure, but only for a few days." He agrees.

"Thank you! I'll see you in a few days then" I cheer as I give him a hug.

We say our goodbyes and then I head off to find one of the girls.

I walk through the castle and out a side door to the training area. I look around for awhile and see them talking on one of the walls.

"Hey! My dad said I could go!" I cheered.

"Sweet! We should go in a few hours, enough time to pack then we can head out with the horses"  Athena smiles.

"Okay, meet at the horse stable in 2 hours, I'll see you then" I added then ran off.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

More of a filler, sorry for not updating. I get WAAAAAY too caught up in my IPad. I will see you sorcerers later, goooooooodbye!