Chapter 6

King James' POV

1 Week Later

I rode my horse in to the kingdom of Immortal. The gates open as I reach them and I see my two best friends waiting for me. "Aleks! Eddie!" I say stopping my horse as I reach them. "Hey James" Aleks says smiling. I jump off my horse and give them a big hug.

"How have you guys been? I haven't seen you two since Julia's birthday" I say as a guard takes my horse to the stables. "Not much has happened, Ashley got boyfriend, his name's Alex with an x, but she calls him Ghost. Nickname i guess" Eddie explains. "Oh cool..Remember our nicknames? Do you Sly and Immortal?" I say smirking. "Yes we do, Nova." Aleks says. I chuckle, we all had nicknames. Us and the other 5 kingdoms (that are pretty much the warrior kingdoms) we all used to be a group called "The Creatures". "Ah, I remember those days, when Seamus was still alive...." I trail off as I look down. Seamus and I were married but after Julia was born something happened and that cost him his life, I lost him that day, but I know he's still with us in spirit. Julia is out actual daughter, Jimmy's father made a potion for Seamus and then you probably could guess the rest.

"It's okay James, he's probably watching over you right now." Aleks says trying to comfort me. "Yeah, you're right. But have you heard from the others recently? It's almost Christmas and I wanted to meet up with you guys like old times." I ask. "Uh, Ze and Sp00n are protecting their area at the moment, also rebuilding after a recent fire. Jordan might be able to come but Monica's sick. I think Dan can come. And we're free too!" Eddie explains. "Wait what about the kids?" I say thinking about Julia. "They can all come I think, Ashley might bring Alex though." Eddie says.

We walk in to the castle and I soon part from them to go to my room. We all decided on having rooms for ourselves for if we ever visit.

Julia's POV

"You guys going to the Christmas ball?" I ask adjusting my beanie. "Yeah, my dad's making me.." Seto says pulling on his hood. "I'm going...I hate balls" Bodil says causing me to giggle. Soon Seto's in a fit of laughter. Bodil looks at us confused. "T-The....la-st....part..of y-your. sentence..." I say in between breaths. His eyes widen and he soon begins laughing. "It's cold out here, wanna go get some hot chocolate?" I suggest. "Yeah! I'm freezing" Bodil says standing up. "Yeah, let's go!" I say walking back to the town.

I hear their footsteps behind me and soon after Seto and Bodil are next to me. "I wonder if my dad's going to be back for Christmas....he wasn't last year....." I twiddle my thumbs. "Hey! Don't be so sad! We'll be here! All of the guys will too!" Seto says cheerfully. "Okay" I smile.

We walk out of the forest and in to town. "Have you guys gotten your tuxes yet? I already have my dress..." I say as we head for the castle. "Yep." Bodil says and Seto nods. "Hey Julia!" A voice calls. I turn around and see Jason. "Meet me at the castle?" I tell them. They nod and run off.

"Hey Jason, what's up?" I ask as he runs up to me. "Look Julia, I don't know how to say this but, I've liked you from the day I met you. Every chance I get to spend with you is the best and when we have to depart I miss you. I just wanted to ask you this, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks hope in his eyes. I feel my face heat up, Jason really DID like me! Jerome was right. He is really cute, and my father won't let me even TALK to Mitch, so why not? "Okay, I'll be your girlfriend." I smile. His face immediately brightens up. "Really?" He says shocked. "Yes really" I say pulling him in to a hug. "Thanks Julia, I honestly thought you would reject me" He mumbles. "I would never reject you Jason! Wanna join Seto, Bodil and I for some hot chocolate?" I ask pulling away from the hug. "Sure." He says smiling. I intertwine our hands and we walk to the castle.

Jason's POV

Today was the day I was going to ask her. Today was the day i was going to ask Julia to be my girlfriend. I walk out of my house and look for Julia.

I walk through the village until i see her with Seto and Bodil. "Hey Julia!" I call as I run up to her. She tells the two with her something before i can get there. They run off as I get to her. "Hey Jason, what's up?" She asks. "Look Julia, i don't know how to say this but, I've liked you from the day i met you. Every chance I get to spend with you is the best and when we have to depart I miss you. I jusr wanted to ask you this, will you be my girlfriend?" I ask. At this point she had a faint blush across her face. "Okay, I'll be your girlfriend." She smiles. I smile widely. "Really?" I say shocked. "Yes really" She pulls me in to a hug. "Thanks Julia, I honestly thought you would reject me" I mumble. "I would never reject you Jason! Wanna join Seto, Bodil, and I for some hot chocolate?" She asks as we oull away from the hug. "Sure" I smile. She intertwines our hands and we walk to the castle.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

DO U LIEK THE NEW COVER? You now know who's in the story, I just REAAALLLLY need at least a name for Seto's little sister. Also, I forgot who was the one that was going with Jason, don't worry you will end up with him. This is a BajanCanadian FF I already have a TrueMU one. I wrote this on my iPad so some stuff may look different than usual. I will see you sorcerers later, goooooodbye!