Chapter 16

Ending is in about 2-3 chapters I think!

Enjoy!

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Julia's POV

A few days later

I lean against a tree pondering what the man meant. 

A soldier of lava

A solider of iron

and 

A soldier of blue

The three warriors will bring your doom

Their army will bring your death

What could that possibly mean! A soldier of lava could burn us to the touch! And how would we cut through a soldier of iron?! I don't even want to think about what the soldier of blue could be like! I don't want to fight a war. The kingdom is passed down to me now, I can't let it die.

"Julia? Are you hiding here?" Seto calls into the forest.

"Yeah, what's up?"I say coming out from behind the tree.

"Could I talk to you about something? It's kind of important..."

"Talk away!" 

"So you know how close Brice and I have gotten right? Well last night we sort of....um.....kissed." He says hiding his face in his hands after the final word. 

"OH MY GOD! FINALLY!" I shout." I HAVE BEEN WAITING THE LONGEST TIME FOR YOU TWO TO GET TOGETHER! You guys talking about it now, or what?"

"He's been acting really awkward all day, and he's been avoiding me too. Do you think i did something wrong?" 

"No no no! He might think you don't like him back, or he's nervous about your reaction about it. Just talk to him." I advise.

"Okay, thanks Julia! I'll go talk to him now. Also I heard you were needed at the training grounds. See ya!" He says before running off to his lover boy.

***

I walk in to the training grounds to be met with my strongest group of soldiers. 

"Julia! We've been waiting for you, someone from town found a note. And it's not good." Eyes says as she passes me the parchment.

I quickly scan the page and worry fills my body (that sounds like something else...). They army is coming in two days time. That's not enough time to evacuate everyone and prepare for battle. Half of my soldiers just left on a trip to the Kingdom of Chaos (guess which ship is for his kingdom!) and aren't expected back for a few weeks!

"Wha-What are we going to do Julia?"

"We have 500 soldiers and half of them are gone! We are against an army of 1000!"

"This is how I'm going to die, isn't it?!"

Everyone kept shouting things, all panicking about what is to come. But we can't do that now, we have to do as much preparations as possible, and tell this to the people.

"ENOUGH! We can't start having breakdowns and panicking. We have to prepare for what is coming, and if possible, avoid bloodshed. We have to tell the people. Get as many people in to the courtyard as possible right now, they need to know what's going on. 

***

I walk up to the center of the stage and take a deep breath before speaking.

"T-There's been some dreadful news, an army of 1000 is coming in 2 days, we need to evacuate the kingdom soon, take anything you will need, we leave tomorrow. Try not to bring too many large belongings, if necessary then do so. We're going to the Kingdom of Immortal, they're aware of the situation, and will help us as much as possible. I am so sorry to tell you all this, if I recieve more news, they will be announced. You may go and continue your daily lives, try not to think about this too much." I say in a tone full of sorrow and walk off the stage as people shout questions as I walk away.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

WOOPDEDOO! CHAPTEROO!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

MERRY CHRISTMAS

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

(Am I late for that?)

I have decided there will be 2 endings, the one with a sequel is the sad one. The other one is happy-ish? Might still be sad, i dunno. That's all I guess..

Leave a: 

Like

Comment

and

Follow if you wish,

See you guys later, BYE!~