Chapter 19 (Finale?)

Julia's POV

He pulled off my necklace, that isnt good.

My eyes go wide from shock that he pulled off my necklace. I could feel the power surge through my veins, I clenched my fists and squeezed my eyes shut as I felt wings begin to grow on my back. I felt myself lift up and off the ground as the power grew stronger.

I opened my eyes and I floated back down to the ground, I looked at my clothes and hands, my suit had changed into a white flowy dress with black accents. I glanced at my back and I had black angel wings, the Dark Angel had unleashed.

"Now you can fight to the best of your abilities!" He cheered.

"Why would you do this Vikk!? You know how dangerous my power is!" I shout.

"It will all be explained in time, now go get your battle friends." Mat says and blows a gust of wind causing me to fly back and hit my back on the wall.

I groan in pain and manage to get up. I look around and everyone is looking at me in shock. Seto walks up to me after dealing with Brice.

"That wasn't supposed to happen, was it?" He asks.

"Nope! But would you still help me?" I ask with hope.

"Oh course, but even after you know who I am? How I hurt you all?"

"Seto, I know who you are and what you are. But we aren't those people, we are their souls however. But you are my best friend, I need you."

He smiles and nods. I glance over his shoulder at Mitch who looked a little bit dazed still. i walk past Seto and feel my wings dissapear as I walk up to him. I take a deep breath before i talk but he cuts me off.

"Julia, I want to help you fight no matter what you are, but there's one thing left for me to do, and I know we could die out here, but I still wouldnt want to give this to anyone else. Julia Wilson, I love you so much. Clearly, life or death our love cannot be broken. Would you make the love even stronger and marry me?" He asks and pulls out a black box. He opens it to reveal a ring, not just any ring, my fathers ring (the one that gave birth to her, mpreg k.).

"Yes." I say tears running down my cheeks as he slips it n my finger.

Seto walk over to us and congratulates but our happy moment is over because we have to fight them.

"Where did everyone else go?" i ask as we walk down to the battlefield.

"They went to meet with the villagers, they were all injured severely and Brice needs medical attention when I cant be there. They're safe, don't worry." He says as we reach it.

"Seto you go for Preston, Mitch you take on Mat, I'll go for Vikk." I whisper, they slowly nod in agreement. "You might need a little bit more help though, take my hands." I say putting out my hands for them to grab.

They grab my hands and I close my eyes, concentrating on sending some of my power to them. I do this for a couple of seconds and then let go. I look at each of them, their eyes a blinding white then I look back at the enemy standing before us.

"You seem ready, let us fight, to the death." Vikk says with an evil grin as he puts out his hands, suddenly more of those Dust appear, then  Vikk, Preston, and Mat disappear. "You'll know where to go to find us."

><><><><><><><><><
Uh hi guys.

Please read the A/N that is next.

-Undead