Chapter 5

Julia's POV

"We'll leave you two to talk.." Sky says leadin everyone but Mitch and I out of the room. We just sit in silence. "So, what're we gonna do?" Mitch says breaking the silence. "I can't disobey my father, he would make me get married to some prince from another kingdom." I mutter. "Oh.." Mitch mumbles looking down.

I move and sit on the counter next to him. "Did you mean it?" He asks still looking down. "Mean what?" I question. "That you...love me?" He asks looking at me, his eyes full of hope. I feel a blush spread across my face so I look down in an attempt to hide it. "Y-Yes.." I say my face heating up. I glance up at Mitch and a faint blush was spread across his face. I lightly kiss his lips and pull away before he has the chance to react. I jump off the counter and head for the door. "Bye Mitch." I say a tear falling down my cheek, but i quickly wipe it away.

I open the door to see Jerome and Bodil fall when I open it. "Idiots..." I mumble as I step over them and begin walking away. I hear footsteps behind me and Ty runs up to me. "What happened? Bodil and Jerome barely heard anything." He explains. "Nothing, I'm off to training. See you later!" I say as I run off.

King James' POV

"Jeremy, could you tell Julia that I'm taking a trip to the Immortal Kingdom to visit Aleks and Eddie?" I ask my head guard. "Of course my leige. Any other requests?" He asks before heading to the door. "No, you may go" I say dismissing him. He leaves the room and I stand up. Time to go to see them.

I leave the throne room and changed in to my old outfit, black sweater, blue jeans, black converse, and my cookie monster beanie. I then slip out of the castle to where my horse was. I climb on thn leave the kingdom.

Julia's POV

I practice my bow skills on the target range (is that what it's called?). I take an arrow and line it up in the bow and aim it at the closest one that's about 10 ft away. I pull the string back and let go, I hit a bulls-eye. "Yes!" I exclaim. I take another arrow and line it up in the bow. I then aim it at the target that's about 30 ft away. I aim it a little higher than the actual center of the target and I let go of the string. It hits the middle of the target. I smile. I get the last arrow ready and when I'm about to shoot "Hello Julia" Jeremy says as i let go of the arrow. I watch the arrow and hits the edge of the target. "Jeremy you scared me!" I say putting my hand over where my heart was faking being hurt. "Sorry. But your father said he is going to the Immortal Kingdom for awhile, didn't say why, just tole me to inform you." Jeremy apologizes then explains. "Okay, I'm going to go do something..bye Jeremy." I say walking away. "Bye Julia" He says then I hear his footsteps walk away. I put my bow and arrows away then I walk back to the castle.

I go to my room and change in to a gray sweater with a black heart on it, black skinny jeans, black vans, a white beanie with a white pompom on it, and some black sunglasses. My kingdom is very modern now, thanks to uncle Aleks and uncle Eddie. They have a daughter who I've met a few times, we're friends but I rarely get to see her.

I leave my room and walk down to the stables. I take Krystal out of the stable and I get on her. We go down the secret path that I found one day when Krystal ran off once. It's really cool there, there's vines that hide the path to it. There's this big run down/broken castle in the middle of it. It's in kind of a crevice so it's really hidden from people. Seto,Bodil, and I've set up little areas for our horses and for us to use when we come here. Nobody else knows about this place, not even my father. I get off Krystal and lead her to the a water trough.  I sit down on a rock nearby and think, Jerome also said that Jason might've had a crush on me when we just met. But I fell in love with Mitch over those 3 years of us getting to know each other. I just sit there and think.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Not much happened, soo um, yeah. I need a name for Aleks and Eddie's daughter. Comment down the name for her! Also I need one more character to be Seto's sister, I don't want to write that whole submission thing again so just go to the submission box. Anyways, I will see you sorcerers later, gooooodbye!