Chapter 2

King James' POV

I ride on my horse back to the kingdom with my soldiers. We had just come back triumphant after fighting a rival village.we burned it to the ground, there were no survivors. We attacked Aether Village.

"Hello father" Julia greets me. "Hello King James" Jimmy and Martin greet me. "Hello Julia. Hello Jimmy, hello Martin." I say. "How are you?" I continue. "Good" they reply.

"Jeremy informed me that there were some newcomers, could you show them around and help them settle in?" I ask as I get off my horse. "Sure!" Julia chirps as she jumps off the wall.

"Come back to the castle for dinner, Julia. Jimmy your father said he needed help with potions later, and Martin your father needs you to guard the wall later." I explain. They nod and are off.

Julia's POV

We walk over to the new houses and see Mitch with I think his name was Jerome talking to a group of their other friends. They notice me and bow. "Hello your majesty" they say causing me,Seto, and Bodil, to burst out laughing. "You don't need to call me that, we're not at a ball or anything, just call me Julia" I say giggling. "Oh yeah, this is Jimmy and Martin, but call them Seto and Bodil." I introduce them.

"Let us introduce ourselves then" I think his name was Adam says. "I'm Jerome" says the bacca. "I'm Adam, but call me Sky" the one with a gold amulet with an amethyst in the centre. "I-I'm Ty" a small boy with black and green headphones says. "I'm Jason" a boy wearing a blue astronaut hoodie says. He winks at me and I blush. "I'm Brice...." A boy with golden hair and blue eyes says.

"My dad said to show some of you around and then take the other later. Who wants to come first?" I ask. "I'll come."Mitch says. "Me too" Jason says. "Coming!" Jerome says smiling. "Okay, that's everyone I'll take for now, let's go!" I say walking off in he direction of the small market.

I show them around everywhere when we walk around some of the older houses a small little girl runs up to me. "Julia! My mommy's sick, can you help her?" The little girl pleads. I look back at the guys. "Would you mind?" I ask wanting to help her mom. "Not at all go." Jason says shooing me off. "Ok show me where your mom is" I say to the little girl. She grabs my hand and pulls me to a house nearby.

We enter the house and inside is a very sick looking woman on a bed. I then realize who's mother this also is, this is Seto's mom. "Mrs.Sinclair! What happened?" I ask rushing to her side. "B-black m-mag-gic" she stutters. Black magic? Seto and his father never used that, only if it was necessary. "How?" I ask her as I pull a healing potion out of my pocket. "Wrong spell I did.." She says coughing. "Here, drink this." I say helping her drink the healing potion. "Thank you" she says.

"Thank you for helping my mommy." The little girl says bringing me back to the guys. "No problem, make sure she drinks a lot of water" I say to her. "Okay, bye" the little girl says running off.

"What happened?" Mitch asks. "Oh nothing...let's get back to the others now." I say turning to them.

We begin walking back to their houses. As we reach the houses Jerome pulls me back a bit. "Can I talk to you for a sec?" He asks. I nod and he pulls me away from the others. "Okay, Mitch told me he may or may not have a crush on you, so does Jason..." Jerome whispers. "How are you sure?" I ask confused. "Mitch's my best friend he told me,Jason acts differently with you. Trust me."Jerome says walking away.

We walk back to the others as Seto begins taking the others around. "What were you two doing?"Bodil asks wiggling his eyebrows. I laugh. "Nothing, just chatting" I say as my laughing dies down.

"Do you guys want to tame a horse? Or at least have one? There are some horses in the stable that you can have. My father doesn't mind, anything that doesn't have a name is up for taking!" I say excitedly. "I haven't seen Troll in awhile, let's go!" Bodil chirps. Mitch,Jerome,and Jason look at each other and answer, "sure".

"Yay!Follow us! If you can keep up" Bodil says as we run ahead. We quickly jump to the trees and begin parkouring away. I look back at the guys and they look amazed. "Hurry up!!!!" I shout breaking their daze. Jerome quickly goes to the trees and follows. Mitch soon comes, then Jason.

We all soon reach the stables Bodil getting their first. I jump off the tree and land on my feet. We wait a few minutes and the guys come, out of breath. "H-How do y-you d-o that w-wi-without g-g-getting out of b-br-breath??"Jason asks panting. "Meh, you're friends with this guy long enough, you can parkour and keep up with him." I say gesturing to Bodil before entering the stables.

I run up to a white horse with a silver mane and crystal blue eyes. "Krystal!" I say hugging my horses neck. I named her Krystal because of her eyes. "These horses are all nice, they don't hurt people unless they don't like them." I say brushing the horse.

Minutes later Mitch picked a black horse with a white mane and maroon eyes. Jason picked a black horse with an unnatural blue mane and deep blue eyes. I think that was a show horse but we accidentally died the hair the wrong colour. Jerome pick a brown horse with a brown mane and blue eyes.

I saddle up my horse and help the others and soon enough we're out for a ride.

><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hey guys! I want to tell you guys we're almost at 50 followers and 200 votes! Please help vote it up or follow, my goal is to reach one of those before New Years! Happy holidays everyone, I will see you sorcerers later, gooooooodbye!