Chapter 8

Julia's POV

I yawn. It was about midnight now, balls usually went on for awhile (no innuendo there). "Guys, I'm getting tired. I think I'm gonna go to bed, see you tomorrow." I stand up. "I'm gonna go too, night guys" Jerome says.

We leave the ballroom, say our goodbyes, then depart. I walk to the staircase and go upstairs. I walk down the long corridor to my room. Once i reach my room I just change in to some sweatpants and a tank top them crawl in to bed and sleep.

----------------------

I wake up to someone shaking me. "Huh?" I ask to no one in particular. "Julia, it's Mitch, he tried to kill himself." I hear Jerome's voice filled with worry. I shoot up from my bed. "WHAT?!" I shout but only loud enough for him to hear. "I need to see him." I mutter as Jerome passes me a sweater. I slip on some black uggs and my beanie.

"Okay, let's go." I say. We leave the castle and to the infirmary. Once we get there I see Adrianna looking for us. Her eyes land on us. She motions rapidly for us to come before entering a room. I run over to the room where she entered to see everyone there. "What happened?" I ask. "We just got back from the ball, a few of us were going to hang out a bit before going to bed, Mitch wasn't in his room so we looked around for him. When we found him, he had a knife in hand, about 5 cuts still gushing blood, and a pool of blood around him. He was unconscious, and they said he was still alive but barely breathing (heh, lyrics....)." Addie explains.

We all stay there for a few hours more until the sun begins to rise. Once it does, the others leave. Leaving me,Jerome, and Jason (just quickly explaining stuff, right now, there is some stuff we have like medical equipment, clothes, and maybe some electronics. Now back to the story). I was really worried about Mitch, it wasn't like him to do something like this. Him and my father didn't have anything bad between them, so why would he cut?

Mitch's POV

I'm not too sure where I was, it was pitch black but I could hear voices. They were muffled but I could make them out, I heard everyone's voices but soon they all left and I only hear Julia,Jerome, and Jason. I hated Jason, he's the reason I tried to kill myself.

I hear a whisper, "Mitch, please wake up..We need you.......I need you" that came from a voice I missed so much, Julia's. I then feel pressure on my hand and warmth on my cheek. Had she just kissed me? "J-Julia?" The sleepy voice of Jason mumbles. The pressure on my hand leaves. "Hey Jason" She says her voice distant now. "I have to go, my father will wonder where I am. I'll see you later, bye" her voice was just barely audible to me, indicating she must have left.

Then I see a figure I have missed so dearly,

My mother.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I wrote this on my IPad so might write some more chapters too. I will see you sorcerers later, gooooooobye!