Chapter 9

Julia's POV

I walk out of the hospital in to the cold air. I walk through the village a few hellos from the towns people and I say some hellos back too. The people here were very nice and welcoming, why was this part of the war kingdoms?

I sneak back in to the castle but I run in to my father. "Julia! There you are! You weren't in your room so I got worried. Where were you?" He asks. "I-I was visiting a friend in the hospital...." I trail off. "Which friend?" "M-Mitch....but he was unconscious so I didn't talk to him" I look down. "Julia, I think you do care about him, so...I've talked to uncle Eddie and Aleks about this, they said I should let you talk to him again. And I think I'll let you." My eyes go wide. "THANK YOU DAD!!" I squeal giving him a big hug. "You're welcome sweetie, I don't like seeing you sad. I hope he gets better. I have to go now, I'll see you later." He smiles and lets go of the hug then walks away.

I walk to my room with a smile on my face, I really do care about Mitch.

Mitch's POV

"M-Mom?" I ask walking slowly over to her. "Hey Mitch, how are you" She smiles warmly. "G-Good, but I thought you were dead!" I exclaim. "I-I am...but I wanted to see my son, for it might be the last.." She says sadness in her eyes. "What do you mean?" I tilt my head slightly. "I made a deal, in order to see you again, I had to sacrifice my soul so it could stay in heaven forever. A-And my time's almost up." A tear falls from her eye. I run up to her and give her a hug.

If this was the last time I would see my mom I need one last hug. "Mitch, my time's up. Remember I will always love you, be my strong boy that I know you are." She says fading away. "MOM! I love you too" I say tears falling from my eyes as she smiles one last smile then fades away forever. I feel tears fall from my eyes. "No...I have to be strong for her..." I say to myself wiping the tears away.

That's when I opened my eyes to see a bright light.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Sorry it's short, writing this before bed too. I hope you enjoyed, I've been busy these past.....weeks....I had a really important science project so had like 0 time to write anything, and I've just had homework. Even when I plan to write, I went to after school stuff. Apparently....my rant I posted got flagged as offensive....I never meant to offend anyone, I just had to get some stuff out. I also noticed on Tumblr that the whole "TeamCrafted and SetoSorcerer" business was still live there. That was months ago, neither are mad at each other. I don't want this chapter to get flagged or anything, so that's all I have to write about there...Anyways, I will see you sorcerers later, gooooooooooooodbye!