Chapter 11

Julia's POV

I quickly pack some clothes for the weekend, mainly sweaters and beanies. I wear those a lot for some reason. I make sure I have all I need then close my backpack and sling it over my shoulder.

I walk out of my room and close the door behind me, I walk down the long corridor and down the stairs. Soon heading out the front door to the stables.

Making sure nobody noticed me, I slipped in to the stables to find Adie, Athena, and Eyes getting their horses saddled up.

"Ready to go?" Eyes asks getting on to her horse.

"Yeah, just let me get Krystal saddled up then we can go" I explain then run to the back of the stables to my horse.

I quickly saddle up and brush the black steed then get on her. I ride out of the stables to the girls and we head off for the forest.

***

We reach the house in a matter of hours, just before nightfall.

"Let's put them in the stables then head inside" I say getting off Krystal.

"Okay" Eyes says.

We take our horses to the stables a little ways away from the house.

><><><><><><><><><><><><

I MAY HAVE LEFT WATTPAD A BIT BUT I SAID I WOULD WRITE!

(thisactuallymayormaynothavebeenwhatwasalreadywrittenhehehe)

SO THIS HAPPENED.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CRAP OF A CHAPTER

SEE YOU GUYS WHENEVER

BYEEE