Chapter 12 :O

HOLY I UPDATED! WHAT!?

><><><><><><><><><><><><

4 YEARS LATER (so so sooooooooooooooooooo sorry guys)

I flip through the pages in my book as I hear a soft knock on the window

Turning around my expression turns happy, seeing Mitch and Seto. I walk over to the window and open it, letting some of the cool spring air in.

"Hey guys what's up?" I ask, letting them in.

"We were wondering if you wanted to go adventure the city again? Then maybe do some range training." Seto explains.

"That sounds like fun! Sure! We might even be able to practice with Athena and Addie!" I cheer.

"Cool, lezz go!" Mitch exclaims as he jumps to the house behind.

"Wait for me!" I shout jumping to the house with Seto close behind me.

***

After what seemed like hours of just jumping through the kingdom we went to go train. Sunset was approaching so there wasn't as many soldiers and guards training as I thought there would be. There seemed to be just a couple blacksmiths and like 8 soldiers training. Eyes, Athena, and Adrianna were all practicing their dodges on eachother, currently Eyes was attempting to dodge both of them with what I could see 5 blindfolds on. 

Why would she need that many? She already wears one! Maybe it was to keep her from seeing where they were I guess. Yeah, this was probably reflex training. Eyes is the best when it comes to anything with reflexes involved.

We watched closely as if this was theonly chance to see something like this ever again. Her quick movements, so graceful yet so much force. She knocks both of them down with one blow, either to a weak spot or to the head.

We all applaud at her skills. As she takes off 4 of the blindfolds and keeps her original one on. She helps both of them back up and we walk over to the trio. 

"Wow, nice job Eyes! That was amazing!" Seto says in awe. 

"You really got us there, how are you so good at that?" Adrianna questions as she rubs the back of her head.

"I wear this blindfold all the time, since I don't really need my eyes I focus on my other senses. Mainly touch and hearing. I'm not blind either, I just don't really see the point of using them all that much." She explains.

"Anyone up for some bow training? That was our original plan to do, but we ended up watching you guys battle." Mitch says.

"Nah, I'm beat. I'm gonna head home. I'll see you guys tommorow though. See ya!" Adrianna says as she walks in the direction of her house.

"I'm hungry. If I can I'll come back to practise but for now I gotta eat. Bye." Eyes says and walks away.

"I'm up for it!" Athena says cheerfully as she goes to grab her bow and a sheath of arrows.

We all grab our bows and a sheath of arrows. I have gotten a little better, but not Mitch's bow status or anything.

I aim at the first one and hit the middle sweet. I aim for the second, bullseye. I aim for the third, and I hit it. Yes!

I cheer inside my head happy that I finally hit the farthest. 

><><><><><><><><><><

HOLY CRAP! WHAT YEAR IS IT? I'VE BEEN GONE WAY TO LONG. In all seriousness, I'm so sorry I've been a lazy fuck and haven't updated. This is the second thing I've uploaded today. Go check out my other book, The Dark Wizard. Yeah...the name....yeah.....Random plug but whatever. I'm gonna try and update my oneshots so HOPE FOR THE BEST.

Leave a

Like

Comment

And

A follow if you wish

I'll see you guys later, BYE~