CHAPTER 13 (WOOOOOAH)

Julia's POV

A big group of us were called in to my fathers war room. We've been doing some small missions recently, but mainly just to get items from other kingdoms or kill some sort of animal.

"You may all be wondering why I've called you here today." A few people murmur some mhms. "Well, we're at war."

"Wait what." Mitch asks eyes wide in shock.

"A few of my men went to scout out the area that we were suppossed to use for expanding the village, we were going to expand the wall around that afterwards. They never came back, but just today, someone delivered a body."

"A-A b-ody?" Jerome stammers.

"Can we see it?" Ty asks. I elbow him in the side. "Ouch!" 

"We've already buried it, their families got to give them a funeral."

"Then why did you call us up here?" Adrianna questions.

"I need you 8 to help us fight in this war."

"B-But we're not even--you said we weren't even qualified to help you on trips to rival kingdoms! How are we qualified for a war!?" Seto shouts.

"I know what I said, but the last trip I took to a rival kingdom was 2 years ago. Since then we've had to train new soldiers. I was told that in 2 years, which is now, an army of deathly soldiers would come and declare war. They say we are killing the innocent, but we are killing the guilty. The ones that are guilty of rape, theft, murder are who we kill. But if they want to declare war on one of the strongest war kingdoms, so be it." 

"I just..I don't think we can do it.." Jerome mutters. A few others join in on that.

"Julia?" he asks looking to me on the situation.

"Just, just give us a couple days to think about it, we've never killed anyone before, we're not so sure we'll be able to (good at fighting, not a killing :3 (when I say fighting like tournaments and shiz))." I say.

"Okay, just think it over. If you could tell me by sunset tommorow that'd be great." He says just before we all leave.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

What year and day of what month of is it? I've been asleep a very very long time!