Prologue

"Boss! The Queen is crying out for your name," the man said, looking around and touching his earpiece behind his ear.

This person was present at the auction. They are vigilant and on the lookout for their adversaries. The man known as Boss looked straight ahead, a cold emotion in his eyes. The piercing gaze of its gray eyes fixates upon those who dare to meet its gaze.

"Death to everyone inside the d*mn house. I will return my Queen to our palace without any scars!" He gave orders to his men.

"Roger, Boss!" His men responded through the earpiece.

The man smugly looked around the room. He was calm on the outside, but on the inside, he was ready to kill everyone.

It was inexcusable! He can't just sit there doing nothing! He needs his Queen back in his arms right now! She served as his atonement. She should be by his side, safe and secure, just like the Queen she is.

"Boss, they want to sell the Queen to the highest bidder!" The Mafia hacker placed a call to his boss via the earpiece.

The boss clenched his teeth and banged the obstruction against the wall when it came in his way. They're going to fight this beast head-on. They hoped he'd cause widespread destruction.

"The f*cking hell! I'm going to destroy this hellhole." Like a lion, he let out an angry roar.

The roar of a lion seeking his mate. The mafia boss opens fire on anyone who approaches this building, including guards and enemies. They were slaughtered with no resistance.

If his Queen forbade him to feel compassion for someone, he wouldn't. She is the only person who can give the vile mafia boss orders. The only person who can reason with him is the Queen. A handful of individuals dared to beseech the man, yet he scarcely deigned to cast them a passing glance. Instead, he callously dispatched them with a single, fatal shot to the center of their foreheads.

"Stay out of my way!" He yelled as if his voice came from the depths of hell. The depths of his fury were unmistakable, reflected in the obsidian pools of his eyes. Upon his arrival at the regal abode of his Queen, a resounding roar escaped his lips.

The echoes of the initial utterances reverberated within his ears, lingering like a haunting melody from the orator positioned upon the grand stage.

"She is the one and only Velloetti Queen! Whoever wins this auction will most likely be thankful. You are free to do whatever you want with this b*tch! The bidding will begin at $50 million –" The person didn't finish speaking because he fell to the floor with bloodshot and conscious eyes and three gunshots in his head.

A cacophony of horrified screams erupted from the assembled gentlemen at the auction. A pallor washed over their countenance, draining the color from their cheeks. Simultaneously, an icy chill seemed to permeate their entire being, causing their body to shudder involuntarily.

They possess an innate understanding of the forthcoming events. They came and confronted the demon. The moment has arrived, poised to claim what is rightfully its own, unstoppable in its relentless pursuit.

"I'm blowing up this place for one billion dollars, and everyone will die except for me, my Queen, and my men!"