Chapter 25

As Ezra placed her in the seat, Louelita nervously bit her lower lip and tried to hide herself from the attention of others. Who wouldn't feel regret when recalling their actions towards someone the other night, even though they were under the influence of liquor?

And to make matters worse, she is unable to walk due to the excruciating pain she experiences in her femininity and body. The man chuckled at the woman's response as he guided her to a seat. The woman's face flushed with embarrassment. The woman remained concealed within the man's chest.

"Don't make fun of me! I feel incredibly embarrassed." She whispered under her breath. Ezra let out a soft chuckle and gently caressed the woman's hair. They're still in Spain, enjoying themselves. They will come back to the Philippines the next day.

"You're incredibly endearing, Vita Mia. Don't pay any mind to those fools," Ezra murmured, speaking softly into Louelita's ear.

"Hmm..." Louelita let out a deep sigh and wore a disappointed expression.

She has a strong aversion to being closely examined. Ezra grinned mischievously and planted a kiss on the woman's lips.

"What I did was quite embarrassing. How could I do something like that?" She asked. Ezra grinned. "I had no clue you possessed such a seductive side when it came to intimate encounters," the man playfully remarked.

Louelita let out a deep sigh. "Oh my goodness!" The woman exclaimed with enthusiasm. She reclines on the sofa, overcome with a sense of embarrassment.

"What has been done is done; there is no need for you to be embarrassed because it was a memorable moment for me. There is a personal significance to me that I will always keep to myself. Ezra tried to lift her spirits, saying, "I'll always be here for you, from the beginning to the end." He gently tousled her hair.

"When I received it, Vita Mia, I made a solemn vow to take care of you for the rest of my days." Ezra made it clear.

Louelita was surprised and filled with a sense of being overcome by what Ezra had said. Louelita stayed in her current position, leaning against something. She avoided making eye contact with him, despite her strong desire to do so. She stayed in her seat, patiently listening as the man poured out his emotions.

They are going through identical thoughts and emotions. Their emotions were perfectly aligned, yet they were reluctant to acknowledge it. They are not ready yet. They still need some time. "Are you all able to leave? We've entered the house. Perhaps you could monitor us from outside." Ezra spontaneously gives his men an order.

The siblings exchanged glances before they decided to follow. They are currently unnecessary, and they are aware of this fact.

"Our boss is completely under someone's control," Vito whispered to Inizio. Despite being nudged by his brother, Ezra managed to catch what he said. "It's important to ensure your endurance, Vito. We could spar later. "I'll break your bones," Ezra said with a hint of jest yet a touch of seriousness.

"Just joking, sir!" Defended Vito right away. "I'm confident that I've heard it correctly. It's clear that you can't deny it. As long as I'm still with Vita Mia, make sure to practice with your brothers. You know, I sometimes tend to take my words quite seriously," Ezra remarked.

Vito's face turned pale as his brothers guided him outside. "That's what happens when you don't keep quiet," Elio chuckled, teasing his brother.

He simplifies his life. "Tsk, tsk," Primo said for the second time, still trembling.

"It's possible to keep quiet, but your mouth is reckless," Inizio, who couldn't believe his brother's actions, remarked.

They left the house taunting Vito, while he was agitated due to the boss's earlier threat. Louelita and Ezra found themselves in solitude. There was a brief pause before the man uttered a word. "I have no regrets about what happened, Vita Mia. Regardless of your opinions or thoughts, I am the primary figure in your life, and I will not shy away from that responsibility, as I always keep my promises. I am fulfilling that," he stated.

"What occurred may not have been our doing, but rather the result of fate. Just relax and don't overanalyze it." The man continued.

The woman expressed her displeasure upon hearing the man's words, as she was fully capable of hearing.

"What do you mean we're not responsible for what occurred last night? What's going on?" Louelita asked, her voice filled with confusion.

Ezra let out a sigh. "Actually, it isn't. I have ensured that your wine has been taken care of, as per your request. What occurred was not within our control, yet I am committed to honoring my commitments." The man spoke with a strong and serious tone.

"You know, my dear Vita Mia, I have quite a few individuals who are seeking my attention as adversaries. They seem determined to do things that will annoy me. They seem intent on undermining me." When Ezra uttered those words, he didn't even flinch.

He understood the importance of informing Louelita about these matters to ensure her safety. "What occurred was merely one of their strategies. They believed you were only a temporary fling, but that could never be true because you are the one I cherish." Ezra carefully explained each word to ensure Louelita wouldn't misinterpret his intentions.

"Do you then kill innocent people? I understand that you a mafia boss, and I just want to ensure my safety when I am in your presence." Louelita moved away from resting against the man's chest and positioned herself at a distance from him. He gazed directly into her eyes, and all she could perceive was his genuine sincerity.

Their eyes melted. Ezra gently took hold of Louelita's hand and tenderly pressed his lips against the back of her hand.

"I would never harm the innocent, Vita Mia. Only when they dare to offend or harm the most significant person in my life. If they choose the alternative, they should be ready for me to lose control and harm anyone, regardless of their innocence." Ezra is committed to following through on his promises.

Louelita felt a lump in her throat as she considered the man's point. Louelita attempted to remove Ezra's hand, but he stubbornly refused to release his grip. Ezra firmly held onto her hand. "I don't take my words lightly, Vita Mia. If you are involved or in danger, I can't imagine what I would do if someone attempted to separate us. I am skilled at eliciting intense reactions from others, to the point where they plead for a release from their suffering. I am being completely transparent with you. I just want you to accept me for who I am," he openly expressed to the woman.

Louelita swallowed her fear but remained silent. She couldn't find the words to express herself. She didn't make a big deal out of what happened between them the night before.

She is not the kind of person who loses her temper and shouts at others. Despite her growing anxiety, she managed to maintain her composure.

Louelita has undergone a noticeable transformation, as she now possesses the ability to reflect on her actions and consider the potential misunderstandings that may arise between her and Ezra. Ezra is the source of her unwavering confidence in the face of judgment.

The man ensured that he met the necessary qualifications to become a judge. Just refrain from informing Ezra, as the consequences of their actions are beyond imagination.

"Vita Mia, one of the reasons I'm telling you this is to be honest with you. There's no need for you to feel scared. There's no need to fear me over this issue. If I make a mistake, it is solely for the purpose of ensuring your safety." The man stated: "I will ensure that your safety is protected from any potential threats. I will pursue them individually." The man spoke.

Louelita was lost in contemplation. After spending a considerable amount of time with him, she comes to the realization that Ezra has not done anything to cause her harm. He didn't do anything wrong. His desire to make her happy guided every action he took.

There is no need for her to fear the man or doubt his decisions. Ezra was honest with her, but what he said had no impact. She felt a sense of fulfillment in giving herself to him, a gesture of gratitude for his presence in her life.

The woman timidly positioned herself next to the man once more. She rested her head on the man's shoulder once more, avoiding eye contact as he spoke, yet his words carried a genuine sincerity that dispelled any lingering uncertainty.

"I will remember your words, Ez. I will place complete trust in you, never doubting your actions or intentions."