Chapter 11

Ezra was experiencing more than just anger. He experienced a strong desire to remove the person's skin completely. When Ezra's yacht exploded, much to everyone's surprise, he miraculously survived the incident while his crew managed to salvage what was left of it.

Ezra made sure to leave clear instructions for his men to keep a watchful eye on the yacht before he departed. Ezra's decision was indeed the right one. Once more, the individual made a daring escape attempt, yet, with the assistance of his loyal companions, he was ultimately apprehended.

"You have a big face and a big skull. Do you not cherish your life and desire for me to snatch it away from you?" The occupants of the cellar trembled, their bodies reacting to the chilling effect of his voice.

Ezra, being a man of discerning taste, never saw fit to construct a torture chamber within the confines of his humble abode. The room lay beneath his mansion, at a depth of fifty meters beneath the surface. He had no desire to tarnish his humble abode, particularly because the woman he deeply cherishes was peacefully slumbering within his quarters.

"Sir, give me another chance. I promise that I will not repeat the same mistake." Ezra let out a snort in response to the accountant's plea.

Velleoti's men had been duly informed prior to their arrival at his mafia and household. Velleoti, being a man of unwavering principles, never grants second chances to individuals who display disloyalty and treachery.

Ezra gazed at the man before him. Due to the presence of this individual, his intended visit to the woman was once again postponed.

Ezra found great joy and solace in observing the slumbering woman, even though some might consider it a mundane task. For him, it brought a sense of contentment and tranquillity, soothing his mind and filling his heart with happiness.

"Please, sir, I implore you. I will duly return the money that I have taken without permission. Just let me live." In a pleading manner, it nearly brushed against Ezra's foot. The accountant knelt before Ezra, as though he were paying homage to the mafia boss.

Ezra regarded him with a disdainful gaze, as though he were nothing more than a mere ant to be crushed beneath his heel. He strongly dislikes this individual. Having committed the act of theft against Ezra and subsequently attempted to flee, the individual now seeks forgiveness from the aforementioned man.

Does this individual possess a lack of intelligence, or are they simply displaying a level of audacity by requesting such a favor from Ezra?

The individual's face was stained with blood, a result of the relentless blows and kicks delivered by Ezra's cohorts.

This individual has risen to the top of Ezra's list of people he despises. Omar quietly observed his boss.

"Do you believe I require the funds that you handled with your unclean hands?" Ezra asked.

The man, devoid of shame, has tarnished his money and now desires to part ways with it. The man;s current desire is to compensate Ezra for the work he completed. His employees, both within and outside the mafia, were generously compensated with a substantial salary.

They are unable to locate an employer who would be willing to compensate them in such a manner. Their salaries are significantly higher than those of others. Ezra's sole desire was for them to possess the virtues of honesty and loyalty.

For Ezra, the most important cornerstone of an employee-employer relationship is trust and loyalty. When trust and loyalty is present, it ensures the smooth operation of his businesses. There is no problem, and no such pursuit is taking place.

"Do you believe that I would release you solely on the basis of your words?" Ezra spoke, his face devoid of any emotion.

"Do you believe that trust can be regained if forgiveness is granted?" As he advances towards his former employee, his voice takes on a chilling tone.