Chapter 4

Louelita's piercing screams reverberated through the air, a desperate plea for help that seemed to go unheard.

Meanwhile, the man's relentless grip tightened around her, his determined efforts aimed at forcibly extracting her from the confines of the vehicle. It was a chilling sight—a sinister dance between predator and prey—as he sought to deliver her to an unfathomable fate, one of certain demise. "You're really torturing me?" With a thunderous roar, his voice reverberated through the place, brimming with a potent mixture of anger and frustration. In a fit of unrestrained fury, he seized her delicate shoulders, his grip unyielding and forceful.

As Louelita made her way towards the driver's seat, a sudden and unexpected force seized hold of her leg, preventing her from proceeding any further. Louelita's countenance contorted as her face collided with the unforgiving surface of the car's brake. As crimson droplets trickled from the woman's lips, a dizzying whirlwind engulfed her sight.

She remains acutely aware, her consciousness undiminished. The man drew her once more. Unfazed by the potential harm that may befall her, the killer remained resolute in their singular objective: the eradication of Louelita.

"You only want to be hurt; you should have said that earlier! My bosses want you dead, and there should be evidence. If you hadn't angered my bosses and held the information and evidence from them, they might have been taken! They still want you to work for them!" Louelita's ears caught every word that escaped the man's lips, resonating with a clarity that left no room for misinterpretation.

Only three high-ranking government officials were doing wicked marvels, according to Louelita. She possesses an intimate familiarity with each and every individual among them. Every day, those individuals found themselves confronting the public.

"Please," the girl pleaded, her voice trembling with vulnerability, "all I desire is the chance to embrace life's joys and simply exist." With a delicate touch, she gently massaged her forehead, a gesture of weariness and ache.

However, the killer remains indifferent to the woman's plight. In a sudden and unexpected turn of events, the man's hand connected with Louelita's delicate cheek, leaving a stinging sensation in its wake. The force of the impact caused her to instinctively draw in a sharp breath, her face contorting with the unmistakable signs of anguish.

Once more, the resounding echo of the slap reverberated through the air, its force propelling the girl backwards and returning her to the very spot from which she had been forcefully displaced.

"No matter what you ask for, you will receive no mercy from me. Ten million is also on your head. Am I going to waste that?" He proceeded to deride Louelita's words.

It was at that very moment that Louelita's eyes beheld the countenance of the individual who held her life in their hands.

In the prime of his life, he stands tall, a man in his forties. His countenance is adorned with a distinguished mustache and cascading locks that gracefully frame his face. The young woman also noticed the scar on his left brow that extended to his right eye's forehead, which worried Louelita even more. His features resembled the faces of people in the movies she viewed.

Little did the woman anticipate that she would soon find herself ensnared in the clutches of a victim. With a swift and forceful motion, the man delivered a brutal blow to her vulnerable abdomen. A delicate cough escaped Louelita's lips, a subtle interruption in the otherwise serene atmosphere. With a firm grip, the man hoisted her upright, her hair serving as an impromptu handle.

"If you don't want to die without suffering, don't ever do something to make my head hot! Half of your life is already paid for!" With a firm command, the man's voice sliced through the air as he deftly extracted her from the confines of the vehicle.