Chapter 3

"Why do I have to get involved in this complete mess?" Louelita's lips moved in a low murmur as she briskly assembled the necessary provisions for her humble abode.

Louelita, adorned in a sleek black hooded jacket, dons a pair of low-cut shoes that gracefully embrace her feet. Her choice of attire also includes brown baggy pants, carefully selected to ensure she remains inconspicuous, effortlessly blending into the surroundings.

With a graceful motion, she released the confines of her hair, allowing it to cascade down her shoulders like a shimmering waterfall. Maintaining her posture, she humbly inclined her head, a gesture of reverence and respect.

The woman's gaze sweeps across her surroundings, her eyes keen and observant. Her attentive senses are able to pick up every little detail and nuance. She is fully present in the moment and attuned to the world around her.

Reluctant to venture beyond the confines of her home, she found herself compelled to do so, for her provisions were dwindling and restocking was imperative. Someone appears to be preventing Louelita from purchasing groceries from an internet store.

The individuals harbored a fervent desire for Louelita to vacate the confines of her abode, with the intention of potentially instilling a profound sense of fear within her being. Throughout an entire week dedicated to the pursuit of justice, she diligently immersed herself in the intricacies of the case at hand.

In her relentless quest for information, she unearthed a multitude of repugnant activities perpetrated by a diverse array of politicians entangled in the very same case she was diligently championing.

Not merely were they engaging in acts of malevolence, but they embodied Satan incarnate. Within the dark underbelly of society lie the haunting possibilities of child trafficking, the unspeakable horrors of rape, the destructive grip of drugs, and the chilling specter of murder. They are repulsive people who only care about accumulating wealth.

With a sense of urgency, her superiors propelled her forward, hastening her search for the information she sought.

Throughout an arduous week of labor, she diligently extracted copious amounts of information, ceaselessly scouring a multitude of online platforms owned by the key players entangled in the perplexing case.

Furthermore, as she shared their activities on different online platforms, an intriguing phenomenon unfolded: their presence mysteriously vanished into thin air.

Whispering softly to herself, she acknowledged the pressing need to apprise Sister Faith of her current location, deftly maneuvering the cart as she went about her task.

Louelita was acutely aware of the penetrating gazes that followed her every move, unyielding in their scrutiny. It seemed as though no matter her actions, she could not escape the watchful eyes that observed her every gesture and decision.

The woman's delicate lips were caught between her teeth, a subtle gesture that betrayed the waves of nervousness coursing through her. She pondered the morality of her decision to emerge from the depths of her secluded sanctuary.

This is the reason why she prefers to remain within the confines of her humble abode. In her fervent quest, she yearns to discover an alternative application or website that can graciously transport goods to her humble abode, even if it means parting with a tripled sum.

Louelita finds herself in a state of unease as the gaze of not only those directly observing her but also the collective eyes of the individuals surrounding her evokes a sense of discomfort and apprehension.

Even the briefest of glances into their activities were enough to unsettle her. Louelita, with an air of caution, perpetually steers clear of individuals who dare to grace her with a smile.