Chapter 23

"This is too much, Ez!" Louelita let out a loud exclamation. Continuously, she pulls Ezra's hands away from the restaurant.

Despite the bandage on his shoulder, the man remains determined to take Louelita out for a dinner date.

Once again, the Alessio siblings stood watch, their heads shaking disapprovingly at their masters. Despite their boss's stubbornness regarding his Vita Mia, they were confident that this disagreement would be resolved shortly.

"No! Why should I continue to utilize low-cost things in my Vita Mia? Come on, let's go inside!" Ezra further emphasizes the importance of the woman who has her other hand unbandaged, in addition to the one with the bandage on her shoulder.

"However, the cost of this exquisite dining experience was simply too high! How many hungry children can we feed with that payment?" Louelita asked, suggesting that they go even though they were still outside the restaurant.

Louelita, being a tech nerd, possessed knowledge of Sublimotion, which happens to be one of the most expensive restaurants in the world. The price of indulging in their delectable cuisine amounted to a hefty sum of $2000 per individual.

The woman's complexion became noticeably paler as she considered the potential number of mouths that this money could feed. She had already calculated the payment. Despite the absence of the siblings from the table, she was aware that Ezra would ensure their inclusion in the payment.

The amount they will pay is $12,000, which, when converted to Philippine pesos at an exchange rate of fifty pesos per dollar, amounts to six hundred thousand pesos for just one meal.

Overwhelmed by the price, Louelita found herself shedding tears. The woman, with a slight bite to her lip, continued to tug on Ezra's hand.

Despite the restaurant's appealing ambiance and delectable cuisine, Louelita has grown disenchanted with it. Her thoughts now gravitate towards the less fortunate children in the orphanage, who struggle to find enough food to sustain themselves.

"Vita Mia, don't think of the price. Everything that belongs to me is also yours. We could even purchase this restaurant if we so desired," the man expressed in frustration, attempting to persuade the woman. Louelita expressed her disagreement by shaking her head.

"I can't eat there because there are so many children dying of hunger," she responded.

Ezra let out a sigh. He comprehended the thoughts of the woman. He possessed knowledge of her origins and the reasons behind her emotions.

"Vita Mia, it's only once a year, not every day. I comprehend your perspective. There is no need for you to worry about the orphanage or Sister Faith, as I am already providing my assistance to them. When we return to the Philippines, you'll be able to see them from afar," he said to her in order to calm her down.

As a result of what she had heard, her mood experienced an improvement, causing her to gaze directly into Ezra's eyes. "Really? You're serious, aren't you?" She exclaimed as she inquired. Ezra expressed his disagreement by shaking his head.

"I assure you, Vita Mia, I am not joking. I would only consider doing it if it were for you." Gratitude for Ezra consumed the woman's thoughts. In an unexpected moment, she embraced the man with a tight grip.

"I sincerely thank you!" Louelita observed as a grin formed on Ezra's face.

"It wasn't much, Vita Mia. In regards to you, I am willing to go to great lengths, even if it entails putting my life in jeopardy. Let's go inside now." The man uttered words and guided the woman into the interior. Louelita allowed herself to drift off, relinquishing control to Ezra as he pursued his desires.