Chapter 22

"Boss! They do not belong to our adversaries!" Elio raised his voice towards his boss, his earpiece securely in place. He relayed to their hackers that the opposing force they were up against did not align with the Mafia they were currently engaged with.

Ezra clenched his jaw and gave a slight nod. When it comes to thoughts, the man's focus is solely on matters unrelated to his rival Mafia. Her enemies are pursuing Louelita.

"How did they know Louelita was still alive?" He raised his voice. He shifted his gaze towards Louelita, who had caught wind of the entire conversation. The woman, too, gazed at him, her eyes filled with astonishment.

"Don't worry, Vita Mia! Just hide in there. We will handle it!" He uttered to the woman upon witnessing the unmistakable expression of fear etched on her countenance.

As the fight raged on, a torrent of bullets poured from the sky, dividing the two opposing forces. Both groups share the common desire of not wanting to experience defeat. On the opposing side, there are only seven individuals.

However, their compensation is substantial, to the extent that even the Velleoti Mafia, their adversaries, do not harbor any fear towards them.

Louelita, with a hint of hesitation in her voice, managed to utter, "E-Ezra, I believe I caught a glimpse of their faces in the NBI database. They seemed to be listed as hired killers." As she spoke, she knelt down before Ezra. With a subtle movement of his head, the man expressed his agreement.

"Men, those individuals are employed as professional assassins! Pour your heart and soul into it! Let's bring attention to the Velleoti Mafias, shall we?" Ezra's voice carried a stern tone as he skillfully aimed and fired, striking one of the killers right between the eyes. The one was concealed in a location that Louelita had a clear view of.

Ezra prioritized that individual as they sensed the imminent danger of the killer aiming to shoot Louelita in the head.

"Vita Mia, after this, tell me everything you know about these people. I require all the information you possess in order to safeguard you," he uttered with a solemn tone, addressing the woman. With great enthusiasm, Louelita nodded her head in agreement. "I'll do it!" She gave a response.

Louelita is faced with a variety of options. She lacks any.

Ezra remains the primary caregiver. Ezra bestowed on Louelita a sincere smile. The woman, at the very least, had started to place her trust in his words.

Ezra glanced once more at their adversaries. He searches for something instead of someone he is familiar with, who is once again pursuing his woman. When hired killers are present, it is common for a sniper to become involved.

"F*ck!" He uttered a profanity.

The man possesses swift eyes. He discovered the object of his search. It conceals itself within a car just a few meters from their location. Despite the fact that he was able to close the automobile to avoid hitting Louelita, he was the one who was hit on the shoulder.

Louelita was unable to witness the incident first hand, but the men under Ezra's command were present and observed everything.

"D*mn, take out the sniper first!" Vito aimed his gun at the sniper, while Primo followed suit. Ezra, like their siblings, was also dealing with the other hitmen.

Ezra was unaware of the bullet striking his shoulder. As soon as possible, it is imperative for them to remove these individuals and depart from this shopping center. The cops are on their way, and Ezra does not want him or his men detained. It will be quite bothersome.

"Bullseye!" Elio raised his voice and fired, hitting one of the men directly in the eyes. Only four individuals remained. They ensured that their aim was true, targeting their adversaries' heads for a decisive shot.