five

psa: THE GIRL THAT GAVE BIRTH TO A FRICKIN BABY ALL BY HERSELF IS AN ABSOLUTE QUEEN HOLY SHIT.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Grab it and go."

"Wu-jin, I swear to god I will throw you out of this window," Minari said as she got onto the window sill and grabbed the hose, her leg reaching down until her foot felt the foothold. She slowly descended, grunting as her foot reached for the next.

She found a window, jumping and cursing as a zombie threw itself at the window, "Okay, shit. Fuck. Damn it." She continued climbing downwards, her hands shaking from the strain. She reached another window sill struggling to yank her foot out. "I fucking hate this." The metal part of the house clinked against the window.

Looking through the window, which lead into the broadcasting room, Minari exclaimed and stumbled as she accidentally slammed against the window, groaning, "Ms Park!"

"Minari! Minari!" The teacher ran to the window, sliding it open. Minari felt herself tear up. 

"Ms Park," She planted her feet on the sill, crouching and slipping inside. "Are you okay?"

"Quickly, hurry!"

As Minari climbed in, she glanced back up to the others, "Cheong-san! Guys! Miss Park is here!" The woman grabbed her hands, lightly shaking her.

"Were you with the other kids by any chance?"

"They're in the science lab," Minari informed her, glancing back up briefly. "They'll come down now." She stuck her head out the window again. "Come down! Okay?" She felt the woman sigh and lightly hit her shoulder, causing the girl to jump and look at her.

Gyeong-su came down next, and they both helped Na-yeon climb down. Next was Dae-su, who shared an adorable hug with Miss Park. Ji-min was came down, then Hyo-Ryeong. Joon-Yeong got a cramp on the way down and Minari had to look away from the ridiculous scene in front of her.

Minari waited, her head stuck out the window as she watched Nam-ra descend the hose. She helped her into the room, an arm around her waist and another under her legs, hoisting her into the room. They shared a brief and soft smile as On-jo came down after her. "I wrote a note for Cham-jo and Su-hyeok. To let them know we're in the broadcasting room."

Minari nodded with a smile, "You're okay, right?" Nam-ra nodded. Minari nodded again. "I'm glad."

Nam-ra seemed to glance down at something and Minari followed her gaze, her eyes widening as her face went red. Her hands were practically holding her lower back. "I. . . um, er. . . I'm--" She went to retract her hands, but Nam-ra gently grabbed them and placed them on her waist as she turned around to watch On-jo climb into the room. Minari felt her lean against her, her breath hitching in her throat as she looked at her in alarm.

Minari then smiled to herself, gently letting her hands interlock with each other and pulling Nam-ra against her, resting her chin on her shoulder. Nam-ra glanced back at her with a soft expression, both of them missing two zombies and glass shards falling from above.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Meanwhile, in the art classroom, Su-hyeok and Cham-jo scrambled for the window, "Su-hyeok, go!" The black haired boy cautiously and shakily stood up on the outer window sill, reaching across the pillar of cement that divided three window panels from other panels. Cham-jo kicked a zombie away, joining him on the sill. "Move up!"