fifteen

tw: blood :/ proceed with caution

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"How long have you been smoking for?" On-jo asked Nam-ra.

"Since eighth grade," Nam-ra responded. "I had no friends and a lot of stress back then."

Nam-ra felt Minari hug her gently, a small smile gracing her face as she glanced at the taller girl beside her. "Did you ever need a friend, though?"

Nam-ra held one of Minari's hands, "I'm not sure. I can't really tell."

"You always put up a wall," said On-jo.

"I had no idea Hwang Minari would break it, though," Cham-jo said with a teasing smile, causing Minari to glare at him. "Girl always had heart eyes whenever she'd see you."

"You want me to start dissing you, ah?" Minari warned, causing Dae-su and Wu-jin to giggle.

"Really?" Nam-ra looked at Minari, who scratched the back of her neck before nodding.

"Er, I always liked you, but then I stopped because you focused on school way more," Minari confessed, and Cham-jo glanced at Ji-min, who was looking down at her hands. "Then the feelings came back and I was like 'Oh fuck'."

"Wait a second, do you like me?" Dae-su said after bickering with Hyo-ryeong for a minute. The girl hit his shoulder.

"Shut up, you moron!"

Some of the guys chuckled. "I'm going to put it out there, so you don't get hurt," Dae-su began. "I like someone else. So don't like me."

"I don't like you!"

"Oh, buddy, I have some bad news about that, Dae-Dae," Cham-jo wrapped an arm over Dae-su's shoulders.

"What?"

"Dae-su, who do you like?"

"He's, he's a freak," said Wu-jin as Su-hyeok pointed at Wu-jin.

"His sister."

"Ha-ri from archery?"

Minari and Cham-jo burst out laughing, the girl falling back onto the concrete while holding her stomach and laughing. "Why are you laughing?"

"Dude. You know Park Mi-jin? That bitchy senior?" Cham-jo said after regaining himself.

"Yeah. . . "

"They're dating, stupid," Minari said before laughing again. Nam-ra glanced at her with a smile. "Cham-jo got them together."

The look on Dae-su's face made Wu-jin and Su-hyeok laugh, and Cham-jo got up and started jogging around the roof whilst laughing. "The fuck are you doing?"

"I'm gonna piss myself!"

Nam-ra pulled Minari back upright by her hand, kissing her lips gently. On-jo smiled at them, "You're so gay."

"Really?" Minari said sarcastically. She pulled Nam-ra into another kiss. "I never knew."

Cham-jo finally sat down again, wrapping his arms around Su-hyeok and kissing his hair, "You okay?" The Lee boy nodded, turning to him with a warm smile. "You look. . . pretty."

"You too."

━━━━━━━━━━━━