eleven

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"What do we do? On-jo and Cheong-san are really close." Hyo-ryeong quietly asked Ji-min. 

"They're going out." Ji-min said. "But On-jo told me they're not." She sighed before whispering. "I'm really worried for Minari, Hyo-ryeong."

"She's probably out there being a badass, it's okay," Hyo-ryeong told her.

Nam-ra was incredibly worried for the girl she was beginning to adore. What if she never got to see her again, or worse. . . 

Not be able to hold her and convince her that it was all going to be fine, despite everything within her that told her the situation was hopeless. 

"I'm sure Cheong-san is fine," Su-hyeok reassured On-jo, walking over to her by the window. "You know how fast he is."

"I don't know why he never listens," On-jo mumbled sadly. "Ever since we were kids, he's just never listened to me. I told him not to go, but, of course, he did."

Cham-jo patted her shoulder gently, "Cheong-san and Minari will be okay." 

"Where do you think..." the girl began. "He is now?" Cham-jo went into thought for a moment. "I'm pretty sure he's in a safe hiding spot. With Minari, of course."

Cham-jo walked over to Nam-ra, sitting down beside her, "Hey. How're you holding up?"

"I'm fine," Nam-ra said without looking at him, her hands fiddling with the sleeves of Minari's crewneck. 

"She's gonna come back to you," Cham-jo gave her a soft smile. "I made her promise."

Nam-ra looked at him blankly and he returned the look. She couldn't help but feel something flutter in her stomach when he had told her about Minari.

"Joon-yeong, didn't you mention that your science club made a drone?" On-jo asked, turning around and walking over to the boy.

"Yeah," he nodded. "You want to look for Cheong-san and Minari with it?" 

"Could we?"

"Well, yeah, but it's in the science lab."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Minari found herself in a janitor's closet, where she fell to the ground out of tiredness and agony. A roll of tissue fell on her, and she grabbed it in anger, throwing it against the wall before screaming, "Fuck!"

In this state, she would never get back to the others, to Cheong-san, to Nam-ra. She clenched her jaw as she forced herself to stand, wiping her face with the tissue, removing the dried blood that was under her nose, "I hate this. All of it, fuck."

She removed the cloth on her hands, replacing it with tissue which she dabbed with alcohol that was in there. Wincing, she replaced it, opening and closing her hands slowly. Minari breathed out shakily, sitting back down.

All she could think about was Nam-ra, whether or not she was okay or if Cham-jo had made it back alright. She buried her face in her hands, allowing her tears to escape her eyes. Minari had to swallow her whimpers, there were zombies outside in the hall.

"Aish, Minari, the more you stare at her, the more drool comes out of your mouth," Gyeong-su nudged Minari's arm, and since she had her chin propped up on her hand, she jolted. "HAHA"