seven

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Ms Park, it's been more than thirty minutes and he still won't come out," Cheong-san peeled away from the door of the recording room, turning to the teacher that waited by the side, who sighed.

"I'll see what I can do," Ms Park said, opening the door to the room and entering it.

Cham-jo leaned against the wall beside Minari, who's eyes were closed as her head leaned against Nam-ra's knee. The class president was gently running her hand through her hair in a comforting manner. He sighed, glancing up at the ceiling as Su-hyeok and the others moved closer to the window that led to the recording room.

The half-blind boy watched him intently, his red lensed glasses slipping to the edge of his nose. "What is wrong with him?" Cham-jo heard the boy say to the others, and he looked away when he turned to him, instead glancing out the window.

Su-hyeok's eyebrows furrowed at his behavior, turning back to the window. Cham-jo returned his gaze onto the boy. He put his hands in his pockets, slowly approaching and gently placing a hand on Wu-jin's shoulder, "He looks perfectly fine."

"Exactly, he looks okay," Dae-su agreed, crossing his arms and resting them on the table in front of them, then placing his chin on his arms.

"He's fine. I knew it." On-jo muttered.

They watched Ms Park place a hand on Gyeong-su's shoulder, gently speaking to the boy. Cham-jo saw the boy shake his head and turn away.

"I don't understand why he's being so stubborn?" Cheong-san pondered aloud, leading to Cham-jo rolling his eyes.

"I would fight for my life to get away from pinkie over there," Cham-jo gestured with his head toward Na-yeon, who sat on a chair and avoided eye contact.

"He won't come out?" Su-hyeok had an amused smile on his face from Cham-jo previous comment as he turned to Cheong-san, who nodded before sighing and looking down.

"He's always like this."

"He's too stubborn," said Dae-su.

The group watched Ms Park approach the door and walk out into where everyone else was.

"Huh?" Hyo-Ryeong mumbled quietly.

"So what did he say?" Cheong-san asked the older woman.

"He said he's staying the full hour," Ms Park informed him.

Dae-su sighed, glancing at Gyeong-su through the window, "He's pissed."

"I'll go in," offered Cheong-san.

"Why would you go?" Ji-min said from in front of Cham-jo. "If anyone should, it's Na-yeon." The taller boy pointed at her in agreement. 

The group turned to Na-yeon expectantly, who simply looked at them, "Why should I?"

Cham-jo repeatedly slammed his head into Wu-jin's shoulder. "Man, stop that."

"He's like this because of you," Ji-min started forward, and before Cham-jo could place any bets on the winner of the brawl, On-jo grabbed the girl's sleeve, holding her back.

"What did I do? Was it wrong to suspect him?" Na-yeon attempted to reason and Cham-jo glanced at Minari in time to watch her stir and grimace before hiding her face in Nam-ra's hand. "You did too. Everyone did. It wasn't just me."

"We listened to the proof that said otherwise, you dumb bitch," Cham-jo waved his hand at her dismissively.

"You're right, but I didn't insult him for it," Ji-min shot back.