twelve

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Minari grabbed Gwi-nam's knife that was on the stairs, driving it into his stomach over and over, "Don't. touch. her!" She threw the knife aside and focused on Nam-ra as Su-hyeok threw him out the window.

She dropped into a crouch, pushing Nam-ra's hair out of her face, getting a good look at her. Minari's hand reached her arm, where she found a bite mark on her skin, "You're okay. I'm here, it's okay."

Nam-ra wrapped her arms around her shoulders, pulling her close, "I thought. . . I thought you were. . . "

"You'll never get rid of me, my love," Minari smiled before scooping her up into her arms. "Bare-su, can you get my katana?"

"I'm already here with it." Minari glanced up to find Su-hyeok standing at the top of the stairs with her katana in hand.

"I missed you, man."

"Me too."

Nam-ra moved out of Minari's arms, and the taller girl looked at her, "I don't mind."

"I can walk. I'll be okay," Nam-ra said softly, holding Minari's neck gently, her thumbs caressing the skin. She pulled her down into a quick kiss before pulling away when Su-hyeok grabbed them both and hauled them up the stairs.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Go in, you idiots! Go inside!" Minari yelled at them as she, Nam-ra and Su-hyeok ran towards them. Zombies were already charging at the group as they ran inside the music room. Minari ushered Nam-ra and Su-hyeok before she slipped inside, shutting the door behind her.

"The curtains. Come on."

The group made quick work of closing the curtains in the room, and Nam-ra ran around to close the window curtains, about to step near the piano when Cheong-san stopped her, "Don't. There's a zombie there."

"It's trapped under the piano, so it can't go anywhere," Minari said once the door was firmly shut, peeling away from it. A body hugged her aching side, and she groaned.

"So. . . sorry. . . " Minari glanced down to find Ji-min hugging her side. "I'm glad you're alive."

"We all are," Dae-su said, heaving from all the running.

Minari gave Ji-min a small smile, patting her back before pulling away and jogging towards Nam-ra. She engulfed her in a proper hug, this time, conveying all the things she wanted to say to her but just couldn't find the proper words to say it. When they pulled away, Minari grabbed a chair for Nam-ra, letting her sit down whilst she sat on the floor beside her.

"We can't..." Hyo-ryeong exhaled. "Go to the roof? We're trapped again? Right?"

"There are zombies out there, so... let's just think a little." Su-hyeok nodded. 

"This is so annoying," Nam-ra groaned.

"Hey..." Hyo-ryeong mumbled, standing from her chair and slowly walking back. "Hey, Nam-ra, what happened to your arm?" She asked. "That's a bite mark, isn't it?"

While everyone else stepped away from Nam-ra, fearing that they might get bit, Minari sighed and moved closer to the girl, resting her head against her leg. If Nam-ra was going to turn, she'd turn with her. 

Cheong-san quickly picked up a script stand and swiftly walked towards Nam-ra, but he stopped when Minari pointed her katana at him, "No. You're not doing this." She glanced towards Su-hyeok, who darted forward in between them. "She's right. That's not it."