two

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"What the hell? Isn't that Hyeon-Ju?" Cham-Jo heard some of his classmates say as some people got up. Since he sat near the front, he got up and walked towards the girl as her eyes began to go unfocused. He acted quick, darting over to her and catching her as she fell to the ground.

Ms Park joined him on the ground, holding her up slightly as he knelt beside her. Everyone else in class had gotten up, curious and worried. She wasn't conscious. "Hyeon-Ju," Cham-Jo said, nudging her.

"Is that blood?"

"She got hurt!"

"Aish, I thought she just had ketchup on her face," he snarked sarcastically at I-Sak, who scowled at him.

"Ms. Park," Hyeon-Ju was conscious.

"Yeah, it's me, do you recognize me?"

"He grabbed me. . . " Hyeon-Ju disregarded her previous question. "The science teacher grabbed me and locked me up." The students around him began to mumble to each other.

"He locked you up? The science teacher?" Ms Park questioned as Cham-Jo straightened, crossing his arms as a thoughtful frown appeared on his face, startling suddenly as Su-Hyeok appeared out of nowhere. "Mr Lee Byeong-Chan? Huh?"

"He tied me up. . . "

"This sounds like the start of something very controversial," Cham-Jo mumbled. Su-Hyeok snorted, and he glared at him.

"I told you, didn't I?" Na-Yeon said at the back of the class with Ji-Min and Hyo-Ryung.

"Na-Yeon, ah, just shut up for once in your life," Cham-Jo huffed, earning snickers from the guys. "This is serious." Na-Yeon flipped him off, which he returned graciously.

"Cham-Jo, stop it. We'll get you to the infirmary," Ms Park said soothingly before turning to Nam-Ra. "Nam-ra, have them study."

"Shouldn't we call the police?"

"Stay quiet while I go and check," Ms. Park said.

"She said he tied her up."

"Hyeon-Ju, get up," Ms Park urged gently before Cham-Jo and Bare-Su stepped in.

"We'll carry her," Su-Hyeok said as On-Jo and I-Sak joined along.

"Okay."

"Go back to your seats," Cham-Jo heard Ms Park instruct the others as the four of them walked out. "Now."

"Field trip!" Cham-Jo cheered, earning a smack on the back of the head from I-sak. "Sorry."

━━━━━━━━━━━━