6| Festival Secret

Yin's POV 🌺

"Heh...Sorry. I didn't know that would easily scare someone whose a half ghost and half normal type." I replied while teasing Nightmare at the same time.

"Wha-?! Hey! That's not true!" Nightmare says as his face turned red, while I started laughing a little at his cute reaction.

"Oh yea? How about I prove it?" I replied as I smirked before pulling out a Scatter bang, ready to throw it at the ground, near him.

"Please don't..." He continued while he backed away from me a little.

In response, I acted like I threw it at him, while I still had my grip on the Scatter bang.

Just like that, Nightmare flinched a little before realizing what I just did.

"Hey! You played me!"

"Psych!" I say before laughing as I putted it away.

"That wasn't funny..." He went before giving me an angry pout.

"Aww, you'll be alright." I chuckled as I hugged while giving him a pat on the head.

"Asshole..." I heard him mutter.

"I heard that, Nightmare."

"Shut up!"

"Nah...C'mon and let's head back in my quarters before I continue teasing you more." I say before giving him a small noogie.

"Fine."

Then we went in my quarters before I started giving Nightmare and Luna cuddle sessions, over how cute they both are.

-  -  -

For a little bit, while Nightmare and Luna were taking a light nap, I heard Rei knocking, letting me know that I should get ready since it's almost time for the festival to start soon.

After I responded and heard him leave, I gently moved Luna off of my lap and letted her sleep in Nightmare's before I got up.

Then I grabbed the festival kimono I picked out and chose to wear for the occasion, and changed into it before putting my Geta sandals and baneful fox mask on.

By the time I was done getting dressed for the festival, I went over to the mirror to observe before smiling.

Then I noticed the flower that Nightmare gave me before putting it in my hair on the side where I usually have my sakura flower with ribbon at.

Of course, by the time Nightmare and Luna woke up, I putted them in festival kimonos as well that I specially made just for them, earlier ahead of time.

For Nightmare's kimono, I had the designs night themed for him. Silver crescent moons and stars, different colored comets and some pokémon related constellations too.

Luna's was a red kimono but cherry blossom themed, since I thought it'd look really cute on her.

I even letted her wear the sakura flower that I usually wear, as an accessory for the time being until the festival's over.

"Look at you both! You look really good and cute in the kimonos that I specially made for you! And they fit you well too on top of that!" I say as I smiled.

In response, Luna smiled happily while Nightmare blushed and looked away a little.

"Aww, is someone blushing?" I asked as I walked towards Nightmare.

"No..." He replied while his face turned redder.

"Yea you are." I chuckled before giving him a head pat. "What is it?"