26| Yuki and Zara

Shokou's POV

By the time I arrived and carefully got myself off of Basculegion, I thanked it before going inside the cave.

Looking around, I noticed it was a little bit dark inside, so I rested my hand against one of the cavern walls to feel my way through until I've reached the end of it.

When I did, I noticed it wasn't dark anymore but was dimly lit enough for me to see pillars in there.

"Woah...The air feels really mysterious and damp in here, even though it's just a cave." I said to myself as I looked around.

"Such a shame Yin caught Azelf...It really would've been an honor to meet it. Just like when she met the other two lake guardians, and the legendary pokémon as well."

Just for a bit, I decided to stick around a little longer, so I can memorize and remember it for a long time when I leave.

Unfortunately, I was taken out of my thoughts real quickly when I suddenly felt a sharp pain circulate from my abdomen, making me wince a little.

"No. Not yet...It's too soon!" I began, knowing what's going on, as I felt the pain grow stronger.

Having no choice at this point, since it's gotten too unbearable for me to even be standing, I walked over to the pillar that was closest to me and used it to support my balance for a moment, as I carefully sat myself down and rested my back against the wall.

Groaning, all I could do was look over at the entrance that I entered in from while I panted heavily, hoping that my father, the nurse, and Okami would find me here in time.

For a little bit, no one didn't come until I suddenly heard running footsteps before seeing Okami, my father and the elder nurse who's apparently given a piggyback from him.

"Shokou! Are you in here!?" I heard my husband call out.

"I'm over here!" I panted out as I waved my hand in the air to get their attention, before wincing in pain a little.

Once they noticed, they quickly hurried over to me before my father gently setted the elder nurse down.

"What in the name of Sinnoh were you doing here?! You had me and Phobos in a panic for a few minutes before we spotted your note and caught a whiff of your scent coming from here." My husband asked as he walked over and sat down next to me, while he took my hand.

"I-I'm sorry...I just wanted to look around in here for a moment. I was gonna head back when my water suddenly broke." I explained between pants.

"I can understand, but, don't go off somewhere by yourself like that again." He sighed wearily before kissing me on the forehead.

"But, we can talk later...Right now, we got a baby or two to deal with first."

In response, I nodded my head in agreement, before the nurse started to get things ready, as Okami helped her out.

As for my father, he came over and brought out a blanket before laying it down on me.

"Thanks, Dad..." I say before giving him a small hug.

"You're welcome. It's the least I can do at this point until the child's born." He says before smiling gently.

I nodded my head in understanding as I smiled back in response.

"Okay, everything's prepared...Are you ready, Shokou?" The nurse asked as she looked at me, while Okami came over and held my hand.

I could only nod my head again after I was asked that question, before we proceeded...