9| Battling For Control

Luna's POV 💫

"What in the world is going on?!" I heard Captain Zisu say, when I spotted her and the other security corp members showing up before witnessing the fight between my brother and the Zoroark.

In response, I stepped out of my hiding spot and went to her, explaining what happened along with what we were trying to do earlier.

"So, that's what's been happening...Among all the chaos that's occurred so far, it's a good thing you didn't get hurt, Luna." Zisu says as she smiled at me gently while she picked me up and held me in her arms.

I nodded in agreement to that before looking at the other security corp members.

"But, there's one question that's stuck in my head...How are we supposed to know which one is Yin's Zoroark, and which one is the wild Zoroark?" I heard a member, named Miki, ask.

"We already know that both genders, male and female, of Zoroarks look the exact same, just like a Zorua, Lucario and a Riolu do."

"I know which one's my brother, because he doesn't kill. Plus, he acts a bit more like a human, than a wild pokémon." I answered through gestures.

"Good to know. But, we should steer clear and keep our distance, so none of us gets involved in the fight. It'll make things worse if we did." The pearl clan warden of Sneasler, Ingo, says as he somehow came to see what was going on.

Right at that moment, we all suddenly heard a bloodcurdling scream from the wild Zoroark, that was scary enough to send chills down our spines and make us remember it constantly longer than a month.

At the same time, the wild Zoroark somehow managed to pin Nightmare down on the ground, as it lost it, and was sucker punching him in the face.

It even lashed out at the side of Nightmare's neck and shoulder, by biting him pretty hard with its teeth, making him let out a gasp and a loud pained scream, before kicking the other off of him again.

"Holy shit..." was all one of the security corp members could say.

For a moment, when I looked over at Ingo, he had his gaze over at my brother and the wild Zoroark, seemingly to be observing the situation for a bit.

"Hm...I do believe the wild Zoroark's in a frenzy, now that I got a good look at it." He mentions as he looked at Zisu.

"What makes you say that?" She asked.

"No ordinary wild pokémon would act like this when battling the trainers' pokémon." He answered.

"The wild Zoroark's frenzy is similar to the situation when Ursaluna was in a frenzy. Only this situation's more violent than Ursaluna's.

And even though it's not a noble pokémon, this also most likely means we'll need to make balms of its favorite food in order to quell it."

"Oh yeah! I've completely forgotten all about that, since I heard Professor Laventon mention it one time!" Zisu replies as she rested a hand on her forehead.

"But, who would have enough courage to not only throw the balms and is quick in dodging the wild Zoroark's attacks but willing to battle it?

Yin's missing and nowhere to be seen. Plus, I don't think I'd want to put any of my members in extreme danger, let alone, getting killed."

"Maybe I can help?" I piped up, responding through gestures again. "I know you and my brother want to keep me safe, but, I've paid real close attention to the way Yin does things when she was quelling Palkia. So, I know how to dodge and do stuff like that."