11| Sighted

Luna's POV 💫

"It really doesn't." Sabi went before nodding in agreement. "However, the massacre happened during the night, shortly after the Zoroark was released into the wild."

"Then I have a feeling I might know where the Zoroark is now." I say as I looked at her and Lian.

"Where?" Lian asked.

"Probably in Oreburrow Tunnel. Where else would a Zoroark be at, when it's nowhere around Windswept Run, Floaro Garden, or Ramanas Island? Especially when it's natural habitat is pretty far away." I answered.

"I've seen them underground in Bonechill wastes at Alabaster Icelands. Never went near them though for my own safety, because it was rumored that the red on Zoroark's fur is probably the blood it bathed itself in, from killing its enemies and its own injuries." Sabi mentions.

"I don't really think that rumor is true. Zoruas like me have red in our fur, and we're not even strong enough to kill other pokémon, the same way Zoroarks normally would. It's something we were probably born with." I replied while I sweat dropped a little and shook my head.

"Plus, I don't think blue and purple is the color of human blood, since I've seen shiny Zoruas and Zoroarks walking around before.

Even though red, blue, and purple are the colors of the arteries and veins, I just don't see blue and purple as the color for human blood."

"Valid point." Lian went as he nodded.

Then we headed off to Oreburrow Tunnel, while still remaining cautious.

- - -

By the time we made it and went in, it was exactly as I guessed.

Inside the far end of the cavern tunnel was the Zoroark I was looking for, only she was asleep when we found her.

And when we got a better look, just to make sure it is her, there were the Bidoof corpses Lian mentioned that disappeared without a trace after he found them.

"Keep your distance. I don't think any of us would want to wake her, if we're up close while she's asleep." I mentioned as I looked at Lian and Sabi.

"Don't worry. We're aware." They said.

"Oh, my bad. I forgot about that since you're both wardens..." I went before sweat dropping a little.

"It's alright. But, what now?" Lian asked. "We've found the Zoroark you were looking for and confirmed where the massacred Bidoof had disappeared off to..."

"I'll keep an eye on her. Both of you go get Adaman and Irida." I answered.

"How are you gonna do that, without being spotted, if she wakes up?"

"Ceiling."

"Ceiling?"

"Yeah. I can hide up there using Sneasler. Nobody doesn't really pay much attention to what's above them anyways, unless something starts fall." I answered simply.

"And even if I did get spotted, I can use the Sticky Globs to stun her and make my get away or use the Sleeping potion I created, to knock her out for the time being until she wakes up again."

"Alright. Just be careful. I don't think me and Lian would want to leave and come back, only to find out that you ended up like the massacred Bidoof too." Sabi mentions.

In response, I nodded my head in understanding before I pulled out Yin's flute.

"Take care, you two..." I say before playing it.

Then I told my ideal plan to Sneasler, once it showed up, as Sabi and Lian left to go get Adaman and Irida.

- - -