10| Wild Bidoof Massacre

Luna's POV 💫

Sighing in relief, I helped the security corps take her and my brother, out of the beach and to the village.

While my brother was being dealt with his injuries, me and the others decided to keep the female Zoroark in the village for a little bit, before deciding on what to do with her when she wakes up from the potion I made.

Definitely wouldn't want to send her out in the wild, when she's asleep and defenseless, if we decide on that.

As we were thinking, the construction corps went over to Yin's quarters and started working on the repairs from the damage that was made to the doors.

"I think we should let her out in the wild." I say as I looked at Zisu, since I was still disguised as Yin.

"Even though she didn't look it, I could tell she's afraid and confused about this village."

Agreeing with my recommendation, the security corps sent the Zoroark back out into the wild, once she woke up.

Once that was dealt with, I reverted back into my usual Zorua form before heading off to the Galaxy building and seeing how my brother was doing in the Medical corps' room.

Heading over to the bed that my brother was in, I got in it and crawled over before laying myself down next to him, curling up into a ball while I buried my face into the crook of his neck, where he isn't wounded at.

In all honesty, I felt bad for my brother.

Not only because of the injuries he kept getting twice, but the fact Nightmare isn't much of a fighter, even though he still tried his best to defend himself.

However, I noticed something was off too, with the female Zoroark we released into the wild earlier.

Her scent and the sound in her human-Zoroark voice seemed familiar.

Almost about the same as Yin's voice and scent.

After I took a nap for a little bit, knowing Nightmare won't wake up for a while, I got up and turned myself into Yin, before going over to Professor Laventon and explaining what happened earlier.

Including the part where the Zoroark was acting strange before I knocked her out.

"I've heard from the security corps about the wild Zoroark running amok in the village, but, the rest of the story that you just told me, I had no idea about.

Are you certain this is true?" The professor says before asking.

In response, I nodded my head.

"Yeah." I replied. "I know it's hard to believe, but my ears and nose never lie."

"If that's the case, then I recommend an investigation on the wild Zoroark that ran amok in the village. See if you or your brother can get some answers to this and Yin's sudden disappearance, along with the mystery behind it.

We might know what's going on, if we gather enough information.

And as for the new potion recipe that you created and mentioned that you made for the wild Zoroark, how about we call it, a 'Sleeping Potion' ?

A useful item that'll knock wild pokémon out for a limited period of time, giving you a better opportunity to either catch them or escape from them while you have the chance..." The professor replies.

"Alright, I'll let Nightmare know when he gains consciousness and is fully recovered. Also, I like that idea. Very fitting name for and the description of it." I say before smiling.